Mon, Sep 9, 5:59 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: New Face for Victoria

Chris ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2000 at 7:02 AM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 8:17 PM

file_125000.jpg

hi all, just d/l the Victoria update from Zygote. This facs is done using the new morphs only. What do you think? Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

rtamesis ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2000 at 7:13 AM

I like it. She looks a lot prettier to me.

LoboUK ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2000 at 7:20 AM

Damn', why am I stuck here at work??? I've downloaded the MT's and can't wait to get home. That is a major difference in looks - pure Zygote morphs? rtamesis is right, she does look a lot prittier Paul

Ikyoto ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2000 at 7:31 AM

And that's not the half of it. The "old" setting can be combined with other settings (duh) to make some wonderful characters... real life seems to be creeping in. If they are working on a male version I will be all over it.

picnic ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2000 at 8:02 AM

I like it a lot--and here >I< am without my computer LOL. Down until the latter part of the week at the earliest--and just chomping at the bit to download and work with her. Ah, well--I'll just content myself looking at everyone else's work. Diane B

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2000 at 10:14 AM

The hair needs to be re-positioned slightly, I think (it looks too high and too far forward), but otherwise this is the prettiest poser figure I've seen so far, IMO.

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2000 at 8:30 PM

I would also pick up a male "Victor", if they do the same with the full body morphs, as in free. ;) Marque

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.