Tue, Oct 22, 1:08 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Dreaming Victoria (An Image For Picnic)

Chris ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2000 at 12:45 PM ยท edited Sat, 19 October 2024 at 6:19 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: 3D Grafx Online

file_125022.jpg

Hi, here is an image from Victoria using the new Zygote morphs. Hope you like it. Hair by Grey/Kozaburo Texure by myself (and yes, the belly is too red - I'm working on it :-) ) Rendered in Bryce with only one light - no retouch Regards Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

picnic ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2000 at 12:52 PM

Thank you Chris. Looks like a different person, doesn't it? When you dl, are you downloading a whole new model?--I didn't quite understand about the width of the shoulders. Is that with the morphs or is the basic model now? Diane B

Chris ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2000 at 1:00 PM

The morphs comes in a CR2 (the d/l is a CR2/RSR file). You must have the Victoria figure to use them. The figure in the image is made with Zygotes morphs only and they dont fixed the wide shoulders. But I think Paul Hafeli is working on that problem. Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.