Fri, Sep 20, 2:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: WorldZ v2 Tutorial

andix ( ) posted Wed, 20 November 2002 at 7:02 PM · edited Fri, 16 August 2024 at 7:15 PM

Attached Link: WorldZ v2 Tutorial

file_32401.jpg

So that all our previous customers can familiarise themselves with the upgrade they will soon be receiving, this is the tutorial contained in WorldZ v2. Also an ideal opportunity for anyone thinking about this product to get an inside view.

Giana ( ) posted Thu, 21 November 2002 at 9:27 AM

auh, the appetiser to the meal... yummi!!!

andix ( ) posted Thu, 21 November 2002 at 12:02 PM

and as an apperetif, we've put a few wallpaper deisgns from WorldZv2 in our free stuff

dialyn ( ) posted Thu, 21 November 2002 at 12:07 PM

Hmmm...makes me wonder what you are coming up with as dessert. Great job all the way around. I know a lot of us are in full anticipation now. :)

Giana ( ) posted Thu, 21 November 2002 at 12:31 PM

maybe full in anticipation ;) funny though, now i'm hungrier than ever... hehe...

andix ( ) posted Thu, 21 November 2002 at 5:27 PM

file_32402.jpg

"Ladies....please....take a seat. May I ofer you some wine while you wait for dessert? "Dessert will be in two courses, the first to be served just before Christmas, and the second towards the end of January. "As for what they are......the first is the 3dmodelz Christams Promotion Surprise, while the second is a generous helping of an upgraded 3dmodelz Foreground Tool.

andix ( ) posted Thu, 21 November 2002 at 5:30 PM

d'oh....that should, of course, read 3dmodelz Christmas Promotion Surprise

dialyn ( ) posted Thu, 21 November 2002 at 8:36 PM

Oh, the suspense! I guess I'd better hope I get some gift certificates for Christmas!!!

pendarian ( ) posted Thu, 21 November 2002 at 11:55 PM

Andix, will the owners of your foreground tools get the upgraded version free or will there be an upgrade type price? Pendy

andix ( ) posted Fri, 22 November 2002 at 1:39 AM

Pendarian, ANY upgrade to ANY product that we make will be made available free to previous buyers of that product. As we have stated repeatedly, we WILL NOT charge people for the same product over and over again. This applies to WorldZ, the Foreground Tool, and any product we have on sale, either now or in the future. Hope this helps to illuminate our position on upgrades

Xena ( ) posted Fri, 22 November 2002 at 2:23 AM

Wooohooooo looking forward to it :)

pendarian ( ) posted Fri, 22 November 2002 at 10:37 AM

Thanks andix!!! I appreciate your efforts in this :) Pendy

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.