Fri, Sep 20, 4:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:32 pm)

Subject: New freebies, with more to follow....

andix ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 5:45 PM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 5:52 PM

Attached Link: these freebies and a few more

file_33130.jpg

Just another few free items. Added in the last 2 days--Necropolis City Gate (building prop with morphing portcullis), paint tin with morphing paint and spill, Relativity (building figure) and Necropolis Tower 02 (building figure). Relativity (pictured) is just 3dmodelz having a bit of fun, and appeared with Necropolis Tower 02 (and 2 other sets of extras) in last weeks Renderosity Flyer. hope these are as much fun to use as they were to build.

Jaqui ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 5:54 PM

awesome. ~g~ love the detailing.

andix ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 5:58 PM

thank-you :)

andix ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 6:00 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/freestuff.ez?Form.Contrib=andix&Topsectionid=0

file_33131.jpg

and this is the Necropolis City Gate

GizmoMkI ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 6:11 PM

These are all great, thanks.

andix ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 6:15 PM

file_33132.jpg

You're welcome, and these models are all unrestricted as to use....... and heres an image of the necropolis Tower 02

Marque ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 6:17 PM

Thanks for sharing, now when do we get the 3DWorldz update? lol Marque

andix ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 6:32 PM

Marque :) enjoy

Mosca ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 6:46 PM

Holy M.C. Escher, Batman!

quixote ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 6:51 PM

These are great andix.

Un coup de dés jamais n'abolira le hazard
S Mallarmé

andix ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 6:51 PM

hehe...just what we do for fun....going to expand on it, turn it into a sort of Escher Construction Kit, with lots of loose bits to play with....

andix ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 6:53 PM

thanks Quixote, we've got some more to follow over the next few days as well

quixote ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 6:58 PM

Looking forward to it. The 3rd one is so strange. Beautiful work. Strange, I was thinking of Esher's city by the sea the other day. Thought it might be a neat series. Cheers, Q

Un coup de dés jamais n'abolira le hazard
S Mallarmé

andix ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 7:06 PM

It would be a very nice series, but they would have to be ocassional models....this was about the easiest...and it's construction time was a lot longer than anything else we've done recently.... thanks again Andi

ookami ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 8:20 PM

Great stuff! I'm really looking forward to 3DWorldz v2!

casamerica ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 9:18 PM

Andi, I want to thank you for these. I appreciate your generosity in sharing these. They have that certain look I might be able to make use of in some scenes I have in mind. They look great. Again, thanks. Take care and be well. casamerica

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.