Fri, Sep 20, 4:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: New House Mouse Textures in the MP!=)

Ravnheart ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 2:07 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 3:34 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com//softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=15457

file_33271.jpg

I love the little mouse so much, I have done 5 new textures in various colors, with 2 eye colors and 4 adorable poses. They are now in the Renderosity Market Place.

Ravnheart ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 2:08 PM

file_33272.jpg

More colors=)

Ravnheart ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 2:09 PM

file_33273.jpg

and poses=)

nikitacreed ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 2:27 PM

These are adorable Gina! Great work! ;o)

judith ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 2:51 PM

Oh, good grief girl! I'm going to HAVE to get that darn mouse now! LOL!!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

BluesPadawan ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 5:36 PM

Judith...I know what you mean....it's getting harder and harder to resist the temptation!

judith ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 5:40 PM

Have you looked at freestuff? There are cars and mailboxes and houses. whew The only thing that's stopped me so far is I don't do "cute" very well. But that's subject to change with all this great stuff! hehehe

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

Sacred Rose ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 6:13 PM

Gorgeous poses and textures!!!

LadyJaiven ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 8:25 PM

I love em, Gina, and I just got the mouse today, so this weekend, I have to get those textures, I've never liked a rodent so much lol :)

Giana ( ) posted Wed, 27 November 2002 at 11:01 AM

i don't do cute either, Judith... i've been sitting on my hands and sitting on my hands as i really like the meese but just know that other than him being able to touch my sentimental heart through his own cuteness, i'd never have any true use for him... but still, these textures and the poses and the cheese, etc make it so damnably difficult to retain my initial thought process on the whole thing... hmmm.... what i really wanna do is put him in coat & tails with a cane dancing a vaudevillean [no such word i'm guessing] dance... "hello m'baby hello, m'hunny hello my ragtime gaaaaaaalllll...." :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.