Sat, Sep 21, 1:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:22 am)

Subject: FairyWoods updated with lots dedicated to 20's Era

-renapd- ( ) posted Sun, 16 April 2000 at 9:37 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 11:36 PM
Site Admin

A huge update once again at FairyWoods..lots of new stuff! * KAYE VAN ASTOR a beautiful character by Kalypso - a 20's lady rescaled to NYW's proportions, 3-lengths glove materials assigned, ready to conform on her all NYW clothing! * 20's dress & hat textures - Poserworld freebie (7 by me - 3 by Kalypso) * 20's man outfit textures - Poserworld freebie (2) * Textures for the posable screen prop - Poserworld freebie (3) * Textures for the cuttoff pants and cardigan - Poserworld freebie (3) * Traveler's BBay fashionpack 1 & 4 textures (10) * Silky slip textures by Jim Moore for the floaty dress - Poserworld freebie Enjoy and have fun with them! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

rtmecon ( ) posted Sun, 16 April 2000 at 12:18 PM

R: Absolutely gorgeous work. A splendid addition to the collection. Many thanks... Bob

bast ( ) posted Sun, 16 April 2000 at 12:40 PM

Oh Ren, Bless your soul! This is just wonderful work :) Thank you thank you :)

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sun, 16 April 2000 at 1:05 PM

Rena, you are another of the Poser Masters. Your wonderful work is greatly appreciated. Thank you for all your contributions.

Traveler ( ) posted Sun, 16 April 2000 at 1:19 PM

WOW! Excellent stuff!!! -Trav

Al ( ) posted Mon, 17 April 2000 at 2:48 AM

Very nice work!

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Mon, 17 April 2000 at 12:53 PM

You know, maybe it's just the movies I've seen, but I always thought the twenties were black and white... ;-) Nice work there!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.