Thu, Oct 10, 8:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: Skipped frames using Poser 5.0 and Mimic

magnet ( ) posted Thu, 05 December 2002 at 8:55 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 2:35 PM

Hi, and thanks in advance for any replies. I am rendering a 1minute 56second animation using Mimic at 15 fps. During the animation (after being rendered) there are about 4 glitches where my character disappears and all that shows is the background. This occurs for about 1 frame or possibly 2... it is very brief. Is there any way to avoid these "glitches" in the animation? Thanks, Brandon "magnet"

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Fri, 06 December 2002 at 12:04 AM

Well, that's a new one for me. Is Poser simply not rendering the character on those aberrant frames, or does the character temporarily move out-of-frame?

magnet ( ) posted Fri, 06 December 2002 at 12:08 AM

It disappears for that frame. Like it blinks away for a frame and then continues as normal. Thanks, Brandon

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Fri, 06 December 2002 at 12:32 AM

Odd. You might want to report this in the Beta forum. If you send me the pose file you created with Mimic, I'll try it on my machine.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.