Sun, Oct 6, 6:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: OT - kinda - but (hopefully) a bit of seasonal goodwill.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 06 December 2002 at 8:37 PM ยท edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 9:50 AM

How about nominations for the Poser Forum Most Wonderful Entity Of The Year? People in sports and movies get recognition for achievements, so how about the good chthons in our lickle community? My nominations are: Dr Geep for his wonderful tutorials Little Dragon for being a source of all knowledge Anthony Appleyard for his uniquely Brit models and sense of humour.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Niles ( ) posted Fri, 06 December 2002 at 8:46 PM

Some good choices, might add that Little Dragon was Crowned King of the Quick Props for all the freebies he has made for us this year. I would also like to add Sharon (SAMS3D) for the Free Props every Week. Lots of Good Kind People here. Niles

pdxjims ( ) posted Fri, 06 December 2002 at 10:31 PM

Definity Little Dragon on the short list. Always willing to share, always willing to help, and never a cross word.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.