Sat, Sep 21, 6:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: P5 Full Sceen render. havent done one in a while :)

Velen ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2002 at 11:33 AM ยท edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 2:27 AM

file_35464.jpg

seems latly all i have been doing is portrate type things so desided to relax and do a full sceen for a change of pace. background created in world builder and loaded as a background in P5. model is my miki for judy and hair made in hair room. The jumper is something i thrue together a while ago for the cloth room. Just love P5 :) as Miki takes a leasurly evening stroll in the lowlands. Enjoy Vel

Zodo ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2002 at 11:47 AM

Wow, that background loaded up really well. How did ya import that into p5? And could that be done with Bryce?

Velen ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2002 at 11:54 AM

Hi Zodo Yes you could do this with Bryce :) all i did was creat the sceen in Wourld Builder. Save it as a jpg then emport it as background pic. the trick is to render your sceen in bryce at an angle the permits you to insert your poser caracter/s so they look like here walking in the sceen. Takes a bit of getting used to, to get the perspective right. Also make sure you line up your lighting to match that of the sceenerie pic you made. have fun and hope this helps :) Laters Vel

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.