Wed, Sep 18, 5:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:42 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: How do I go about getting a refund if the merchant won't reply to my e-mails?

Gini ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 3:17 AM · edited Thu, 22 August 2024 at 4:39 PM

This has been going on for a month now! I bought Cyber Vic 2 here a month ago- Though sold as Mac compatible It cannot be used by my system(Mac G4,Propack) the figures and props list but remain invisible, on lt a Mat pose is useable. I e-mailed the merchant who didn't respond but passed the problem on to Daz (even though its not available there) who was super helpful and did sort me out with Amazon Princess- I was having the same problem intermittantly with that, Basically they gave me a new file that worked! Apparently Propack Macs can be picky about reading the cr2 and pp2 s. I have e-mailed the merchant a second time, Still no response, I have e-mailed here and Jeff cannot help other than to suggest I e-mail the merchant- I'm getting dizzy in this circle and Fed Up and I would like either a refund or a credit ! 85764 was the order number.

" Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
-Monty Python

kromekat ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 4:14 AM

Did you run the files through Poser Maconverter?

Adam Benton | www.kromekat.com

Gini ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 6:52 AM

Yes, I always do. And its all turned on in the hierarchy window, I've downloaded the file twice, run it through Mac Converter each time, installed it once using mac Installer, once manually, I even rebooted in OS9 (I usually run poser in classic with no trouble) and tried it from that and was still only the MAT pose that would apply, not the figures or props

" Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
-Monty Python

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 7:26 AM

Hi Gini - What are the dates that you E-Mailed the merchant? Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Gini ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 7:30 AM

11/30/02, 12/16/02 Even if the merchant is super busy a ' we've got this and will get back to you ' would have kept me happy

-Monty Python

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 7:32 AM

Ok - Have you received any help from my MAC expert laetia? Clint

Clint Hawkins

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Gini ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 7:50 AM

No I haven't. I had posted origonally in the poser forum to see if anyone had any ideas and then got involved with Steve at Daz . I e-mailed direct yesterday and got Jeff who also asked if I'd used Mac Converter and then suggested I get back to the merchant . If Laetia can help- would be great !

-Monty Python

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 7:53 AM

Ok - Hang tight. I will ask her to get with you on this. Clint

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Gini ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 7:59 AM

Ah -do I see a light at the end of the tunnel ? Thankyou ! I look forward to hearing from her

-Monty Python

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 8:00 AM

No problem...If she cant help you we will make it right for you. Dont worry.. Thanks for working with us on this. Clint

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

laetia ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 8:53 AM

Hi Gini! I'm sorry you're having problems with this. I'm not close to my Mac during the day but I will take a look as soon as I can tonight when I get home. Is it just the Cyber Vic 2 you need me to look at? Let me know if there is anything else as well. And just to confirm, you're using ProPack, right? Caroline (laetia) Renderosity MarketPlace Tester

Caroline (laetia)

• MarketPlace Tester, Vendor Support Forum Moderator, and Mac Goddess.

** Je parle français; n'hésitez pas à me contacter si je peux vous être utile!

Gini ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 11:56 AM

I was having with the Amazon Princess but Steve at Daz has sorted that for me. There were a few freebie files I had the same problem with but I've deleted them . So its only the Cyber Vic 2 now. I'm on a Mac powerbook,512 ram, using ProPack. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly

-Monty Python

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.