Sat, Sep 21, 6:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Poser 5 or V3 problems X

Niki ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 2:03 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:30 PM

I just get the DAZ V3, it work on poser 4 and 5. Buit if i try to load on Poser 5 all morphs Expression or others, don't matter ... Poser 5 Lock, Poser 4 work !!! Any one know about it... Also, the clothes of V2 dont fit V3 correctly, here also if any knows about it !!! Also, is two UV's Map, witch one is the good one, try it ! :( both get a problem on the right nipple, a ring around it... Is UV OK, I cant do it in C4d but about poser ???

Marque ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 2:12 PM

The V2 clothes aren't meant for V3. Take V3 into Poser 4, inj the morphs, save her, then pull that one into Poser 5. She was not made for Poser 5, Daz does not use Poser 5 yet, and they don't create models for it yet. Marque

Niki ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 2:25 PM

I see, Daz dont use and i use and I get problems and and and , I'm the one to pay for all :( Agggrrrrr.... Any way thanks for the answer i will do this... but now, witch clothes can fit V3 ??? Means there angein a buy for 1000 $ of clothes , now is all for garbage :( No is not seriouse that way to do the tight... we will write to DAZ too beause to sales things that wait is to easy. I'm luky MAXON C4D dont play that game !!!

Dave71 ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 2:26 PM

Well I use her in Poser5 no problems at ALL

LeRoy50 ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 2:30 PM

No problems in P5 so far!

Niki ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 2:44 PM

Ok but all of you, try to apply all morph in one time... One by one is ok, but on the !all morph you have some choice like all Expression or other, is that one dont work on poser 5, it does in Poser 4 ???

Chris ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 2:53 PM

Niki: I have the same problems in Poser 5. I think its not a DAZ problem but it looks like a CL problem. On some PCs Poser 5 dont works very wll with some things. Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

thgeisel ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 3:01 PM

I also have the problems in p5 when applying all morphs at one time, or maybe it last very long.

Jackson ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 3:08 PM

Nah. In P4 all the expression morphs at once took about 40 seconds. In 5, I went next door, had dinner and sat around a while. Came back...frozen, not responding. Ctrl-Alt-Del, as usual.

Niki ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 3:11 PM

Good is true, I dont get a dinner to poor for it, well I buy poser 5 so... so i just get a caffe, and ho well... No is lock sorry :o) Niki

leather-guy ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 3:21 PM

On my P4/PP loading all face morphs took over 7 minutes the 2nd time - the first time I hadn't realized the "all morph" options required all the 26 !V3... folders to be in place and named just so to load. I keep my Pose folders pruned to under 245, and I had consolidated/renamed/moved the folders the first time - resulted in an unrelenting barrage of error messages until I aborted, re-installed V3 morphs to DAZ's config, and tried again. Like I said, face morphs took just over 7 min to load in P4/ProPak on my Pentium4 2.0Gig, 512Meg, XP.

Niki ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 3:28 PM

7 minutes ? that long, I do it for face all face and mouth and it takes like 30 secondes for both !!! is maybe some thinks else there... I cant say any about it , in Poser5 it lock ok but on my P4 PP is all ok

Chris ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 3:38 PM

loading only chest morphes in Poser 5 dont work ... I shot down P5 after dinner after 1.5h loading. Chris P.S.: Poser 4 works fine :)

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

Dave71 ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 3:41 PM

I dont use the Inject ALL option, takes way too long and the CR2 takes up over 100 MB in RAM doing it, but the individual Inject all Morphs work, like INJ All Body Morphs etc.. Takes about 1min

diana ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 4:46 PM

In Pro Pack injecting all head morphs took 3 minutes, in Poser 5, it was still frozen (non responsive but using 97 to 98% resources) for 30 minutes. In Pro Pack injecting all body morphs took about 3 minutes too, in Poser 5 after half an hour it was still not done loading them, I gave up and shut it down. After loading all head and body morphs in ProPack I have tons of blank dials that the dial cleaner does not remove from the saved pz3 file. There appear to be almost as many blank diala as there are morphs. If I use the dial cleaner, the file grows in size, instead of shrinking.

EricofSD ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 11:23 PM

P5 locks on the morphs for me and P4 does work, but it takes 10 minutes to load.

Charlie_Tuna ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 11:34 PM

Don't go cleaning out the (virtual) closet yet, there's a V3 to V2 morph that lets her wear V2 outfits

Why shouldn't speech be free? Very little of it is worth anything.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.