Sun, Sep 22, 5:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: V3 hires textures

denden ( ) posted Thu, 26 December 2002 at 9:13 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 5:25 AM

I just installed this addon and everything works fine except nothing happens in the eye coloring. Where's I goof? Thanks.

MarianneR ( ) posted Thu, 26 December 2002 at 11:59 AM
Online Now!

Can't help you, but it happened to me too. I was playing with V3 mapped to V2, and I got everything covered with the textures except for the eyes. The Mat-file didn't work, so I had to do it by hand. It happened twice, and I restarted the computer in between. Then I played around some more, tried changing the textures, and suddenly it worked, even with the ones that refused earlier. Strange ...

PheonixRising ( ) posted Thu, 26 December 2002 at 12:41 PM

Odd. Works here. What version of Poser are you both using?

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

MarianneR ( ) posted Thu, 26 December 2002 at 12:53 PM
Online Now!

I have Poser 4 on Mac OSX.

denden ( ) posted Thu, 26 December 2002 at 1:04 PM

Poser 4 on Win2K I downloaded the Rose material and the eye color works fine.

MarianneR ( ) posted Thu, 26 December 2002 at 1:16 PM
Online Now!

file_38003.jpg

The wierd thing about my experience was that the preview in Poser was OK, but the rendered version had white eyes. And then sometimes (mostly I think) it works like it should.

denden ( ) posted Thu, 26 December 2002 at 1:56 PM

White, clear colorless eyes are what I get. All the other materials work fine. The eyes look exactly the same regardless of which color I select. Maybe DAZ will issue a fix. It's seems strange that DAZ can't match Rose Mat eyes.

BecSchm ( ) posted Thu, 26 December 2002 at 6:38 PM

Mine did the same with med res texture - it drove me crazy until I figured out that the "strength" setting under "texture map" for the iris, pupil etc. was for some reason set to 0% and when I reset it to 100% the eyes were fixed. Maybe that's not what's wrong with yours, but it fixed mine.

denden ( ) posted Thu, 26 December 2002 at 7:47 PM

Thanks, BecSchm...it fixed mine too...I really appreciate your advice...I was almost out of Prozac

BecSchm ( ) posted Thu, 26 December 2002 at 7:51 PM

You're welcome. Glad it worked!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.