Sat, Sep 21, 6:03 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: poser 5 material room help

morganah ( ) posted Sun, 05 January 2003 at 8:17 AM ยท edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 8:21 AM

file_39871.jpg

I'm having a problem. I was testing out a crystal ball material and now I don't want it. The material room is showing that I have TWO different materials rather than one (The original on the left and the crystal ball on the right). Is that possible or is it a bug? Is it possible for me to remove the second material? If so, how? Right clicking and deleting isn't working.

Velen ( ) posted Sun, 05 January 2003 at 8:58 AM

select the crystal ball node, then right click on it and select deleat. Laters Vel

morganah ( ) posted Sun, 05 January 2003 at 9:21 AM

I've tried that. The timer curser comes on like it is thinking about deleting it, but then it doesn't delete it. I'm not sure if you'd call it a node. It's not one that you attatch to the other parameters, it's an entire material in itself, just like the one on the left.

wayneout ( ) posted Sun, 05 January 2003 at 2:23 PM

The way that I delete them is similiar except first I click on the little thing next to the eye. It is to the left of it. This will cause it go become just a bar. Then you should right click on it and hit delete. I have not been able to delete it with it open. I know I am not that clear, but I can do a screen shot if necessary. Bill

morganah ( ) posted Sun, 05 January 2003 at 5:32 PM

Thanks, Bill. That made sense, but didn't work. The same thing happened. It thought about deleting it, but then didn't. Maybe I need to finally install the sr2 patch?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.