Thu, Sep 19, 3:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:39 pm)

Subject: Not enough disk space to render?

evilded777 ( ) posted Thu, 23 January 2003 at 6:38 PM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 8:47 AM

Anyone ever get this error message: Not enough disk space to render at this resolution ? I've got 7 gigs on my boot drive and 32 on the drive where Poser lives. So I certainly have enough disk space. e.d.

seaayre ( ) posted Thu, 23 January 2003 at 11:31 PM

I've gotten it. Have no clue why tho. I think of it as a gremlin message. Closing Poser, reopening, and rendering again always seems to drive it away. :)

rogergordian ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 3:27 AM

I'd only received this error message with Windows 2000 Pro and Windows XP. In simplistic terms, Poser sometimes has a conflict with your Windows swap file. My easy fix was to install Poser on a different hard drive than Windows. After that change, I rarely received the error message. If I did, it was time to defrag the hard drive. Curious Labs, and others, state that you can adjust your swap file to fix the problem. I always hesitate to change the swap file.

evilded777 ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 7:10 AM

thanks for the hints, I was going to re-start the PC and try again, but had too many other things to do. I will try tonight and see if I can render at the res I want. best, e.d.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.