Fri, Sep 20, 4:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Please vote for forum banners

firefly ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 12:07 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:33 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12416&Form.ShowMessage=1022869

Please vote for 4 banners as per example below in this thread. entry ID 0? entry ID ?? entry ID 0? entry ID ?? In the event we have a tie or more than one win per entrant we will go to a re-vote on only those entries :) If there are any problems with this method please say so now!! Once voting starts no changes will be made.

firefly ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 12:09 AM

One last thing... voting will end Sunday, January 26, 2003 at 6:00 Renderosity time.

abmlober ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 10:19 AM

Is the voting public and here in this thread?

:rolleyes::sad:
Joy of Frax

firefly ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 12:11 PM

Voting can be public in this thread or you can each email your votes to me and I'll tally and display them. Let me know which is the preferred!

abmlober ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 2:13 PM

I prefer non-public votes :-)

:rolleyes::sad:
Joy of Frax

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 2:17 PM
firefly ( ) posted Sat, 25 January 2003 at 11:07 AM

Just so everone knows (smiles) I'm receiving votes by email and/or IM. I'll post the results late tomorrow evening! Good Luck to those of you who entered and thank you to everyone, entrie's and voters for participating! ...firefly wanders off muttering and wondering if a fractal valentines contest would interest people too....

Little Red ( ) posted Sat, 25 January 2003 at 1:45 PM

I thought there were some really great entries, and I'd just like these people to know I liked their images: #4, #6, #9, #10. :-) LitRd

audre ( ) posted Sun, 26 January 2003 at 2:28 PM

hey folks, just wanted to say that the entries look great. and i am kinda bummed i am precluded from voting chuckle on the up side, no matter which one is chosen, it will be a cool banner... cheers!

firefly ( ) posted Sun, 26 January 2003 at 9:56 PM

hehehe, sorry bout that audre! They are all great images though aren't they? Even though they won't all get banner position, they will all be put into the backroom with the previous contests :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.