Sun, Oct 6, 10:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 8:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: SAM'S 3D contest starting now ...... want everyone to be able to join in....

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 2:09 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 10:20 AM

so...here we go...starts now and ends at 14:00 CST tomorrow or whom ever guess correctly first. You must get the answer's to ALL the following clues below, after you have solved those clues, base your guess off of them as to what our newest model is (which will be released tomorrow). Whom ever has ALL the clues correct and the guess as to what our model is will win our newest model and 2 other models of their choice off of our SAM'S 3D site. One submission per person: You will have 5 answers to get, 4 from the clues and one final guess....here they are and good luck: WHERE IS: 84 DEGREES LONGITUDE AND 34 DEGREES LATITUDE (BEING NORTH LATITUDE AND LONGITUDE WEST OF GREENWICH) Unscramble this WW3EEIINN9H1HTTDO9G (clue - 4 words and a year) Unscramble this AART (clue - one word) Unscramble this IITLPJUNM (clue - 2 words) have fun and I wish you all good luck.....Sharen

VirtualSite ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 2:50 PM

YIKES!!!

dialyn ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 3:01 PM

Atlanta? Gone with the Wind, 1993 Tara Mint Julip> The house that Scarlett lived in???

dialyn ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 3:02 PM

Ooopps the date would be 1939...I'm dyslexic with numbers.

Claymor ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 3:07 PM

Atlanta Georgia Gone with the Wind 1939 Tara Mint Julip If it is Tara then that is amazing so I'll go with A serving set including drinking glasses and a pitcher

VirtualSite ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 3:07 PM

Atlanta Gone with the Wind 1939 Tara Mint Julip Scarlet's family home

fls13 ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 3:10 PM

Atlanta Gone With The Wind 1939 Tara Mint Julip The Tara Mansion

gebe ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 3:11 PM

Too late. I could not find out the word "Mint Julip" (What's that???) First I tried to find out "Atlanta 1993 We won the?????" But this was not the right way. Good work dialyn:-)

madmax_br5 ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 3:14 PM

84 long and 34 lat is 367 miles northeast of New Dheli on the edge of china. Did you mean something else?

dialyn ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 3:16 PM

I don't think I can win...I messed up the date so that means I entered two responses. :( Can't wait to see what the item is....I have a feeling it is going to be wonderful (I'm hoping it's the Southern Plantation...Sams3D is awesome no matter what they create).

madmax_br5 ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 3:20 PM

never mind....lol...i looked at the wrong map

Ravenism ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 3:20 PM

Atlanta GA Gone With The Wind 1939 Tara Mint Julip Twelve Oaks

Elsina ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 3:20 PM

My guess the model is the ranch TARA (clue 3) from Gone with the Wind, the movie made in 1939 ( clue 2), playing in Georgia (clue 1)

My gallery @ Renderosity

Helen ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 3:20 PM

Boy you guys are fast. I came to give the same answer and you'all beat me.. Well done :) Helen

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

madmax_br5 ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 3:21 PM

Tara's dress?

wander ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 3:22 PM

Answers Atlanta Gone with the Wind 1939 Tara Mint Julep A classic antibellum plantation main house. wander

Elsina ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 3:22 PM

oops, didn't refresh the page and saw all these answers before me LOL

My gallery @ Renderosity

madmax_br5 ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 3:22 PM

err....i'm gonna go away now...lol

catlin_mc ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 3:24 PM

Atlanta, Georgia Gone with the wind, 1939 Tara Mint Julip Margaret Mitchell's place

huskydog ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 3:31 PM

Sorry. I emailed your site. Didn't realize we were supposed to post it here at the forum: Coordinates are where Tara is supposenly located (North of Atlanta) Gone With The Wind 1939 Tara Mint Julip Antibellum mansion

elgyfu ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 3:32 PM

file_42807.jpg

OK, have a laugh at my expense. I read south for North and came up with Robinson Crusoe Island off Chile. Then I found a dog called Mint Julip of Tara - and his breed is from Madagascar (here he is). Then I got very confused. Then I realised that everyone else had got it anyway!!!! I was barking up the wrong tree!!!! :)

BluesPadawan ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 3:42 PM

Southeastern Atlanta - Georgia, United States Gone With The Wind, 1939 Tara Mint Julip Antebellum, Agrarian Planation Home or it could be just the dang tree

Claymor ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 4:09 PM

OK, I think I out-thought myself on this one...since I have already entered and someone else has already said it I think the answer is Twelve Oaks. I forgot the house was Twelve Oaks and the plantation was Tara...grrrrrr... LOL. Great Contest

quixote ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 4:27 PM

Although I like elgyfu's style....let em turn it around: Atlanta, Georgia Gone with the wind, 1939 Tara Mint Julip Margaret Mitchell's House and Museum

Un coup de dés jamais n'abolira le hazard
S Mallarmé

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 4:32 PM

1>Atlanta Georgia 2>Gone with the Wind 1939 3> Tara Plantation 4>Mint Julip Models Twelve Oaks and Mitchell House.

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 4:54 PM

file_42808.jpg

You guys all blow me away, you are just to good....too good..... dialyn your answer's were correct and this is what you will get, it will be ready tomorrow morning. I will email it to you with your choice of 2 other models of your choice. but I need to make it to all have a chance and you were just to good and to fast, now, we will do this one more time, who ever guess's the answer to this will be the winner also, only one winner for this question, and the answer has to be exact....but this will be harder, I (Sharen) got Picture of the Day from E-on's site, what was the title of that picture, must be exact. It was my first Picture of the Day. You answer that and you will also win the new model and 2 other ones of your choice. dialyn take a look see what you got Also thanks to KatetheShrew who sent us the picture for this, I am also posting her picture that she sent us...

file_42809.jpg

another

file_42810.jpg

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 4:55 PM

file_42811.jpg

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 4:55 PM

file_42812.jpg

dialyn ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 4:56 PM

Wow! that's amazing. Your models just get better and better!!!!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 4:57 PM

file_42813.jpg

13 doors open and close, ballroom, dinning room, library, 2 large rooms upstairs, all parts come off so if you only want to use parts of this model you can. all texture maps come with this too, mat files and for you Vue users it comes in .vob format. This is the picture KatetheShrew sent us.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 4:59 PM

This is our Plantation House ! She is a beauty...Sharen

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:04 PM

1>Atlanta Georgia 2.Gone with the wind 1939 3> Tara the Plantation 4> Mint Julip Models Twelve Oaks Gardens

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

dialyn ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:04 PM

Oh, my gosh, I hadn't seen the inside when I posted. I am speechless. Thank you so much. That is a grand and wonderful house. I hardly ever win anything...this is the best.

quixote ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:05 PM

Wonderful work! Congrats dialyn. Frankly Sharen, we all give a damn about this one. Beautiful work. !!!!!WoW!!!!! Q

S Mallarmé

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:08 PM

The Old Abandon Mill

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:11 PM

I need the title to my first E-On Picture of the day...try again...Sharen

ldynghtwng ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:11 PM

Darn, I as hoping for Rhett Butler :)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:14 PM

Q, you kill me....LOL....if you guys can tell me what Scarlet use to say that has been quoted as famous (I don't know by who) but what she always said in the movie, you also will get the model....Sharen

gebe ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:16 PM

I'm sooo happy for dialyn, because this WAS the answer. When I saw it (after we have made working our brain with my husband for one hour), I went on the Internet to find out the relation with his (her?) answer and found out the rest (when somebody has done already the big work, it's easy to find)dork.gif .

Congrats dialyn, you beautifuly got it smiley.gifkiss.gifcontent.gif

And the model you won is Greaaaaat!

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:16 PM

Leaving on a Midnight Train

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

Wadus ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:17 PM

Riverland ??

quixote ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:17 PM

Riverland?

S Mallarmé

gebe ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:19 PM

Hou! and I even found the recipe for "Mint Julip" 1 oz. Makers Mark Bourbon 1 Tbsp. Simple syrup 10-15 large fresh mint leaves Muddle mint leaves with simple syrup in bottom of chilled glass. Fill glass with ice then add bourbon. Garnish with mint leaves. LOL, I have no Burbon at home. But will imagine to drink it.

quixote ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:19 PM

Croos-post there, sorry.

S Mallarmé

huskydog ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:21 PM

All I remember is that near the end, she says: "After all, tomorrow is another day."

quixote ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:24 PM

"As God is my witness, I will never be hungry again...." Q Now I got to go eat.:)

S Mallarmé

bknoh ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:25 PM

After all, tomorrow is another day! Diane

gebe ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:26 PM

file_42814.jpg

Here it is. CHEERS:-)

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:26 PM

Oh well.. someone already guessed it.. (can I say for Extra Credit it was pic of day Feb 18th 2002)? Hehe Leaving on a Midnight Train

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.