Sun, Oct 6, 10:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 8:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: SAM'S 3D contest starting now ...... want everyone to be able to join in....

bknoh ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:26 PM

As God is my witness, I'll never go hungry again! This is an amazing model! Diane

quixote ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:27 PM

Gebe... That's not pink at all.... bemused.

Un coup de dés jamais n'abolira le hazard
S Mallarmé

bknoh ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:28 PM

Dang it...cross posted. Diane

quixote ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:30 PM

Jeez, gebe... cross thinking... was thinking Shirley Temple.

S Mallarmé

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:33 PM

Blazerwiccan you won....yes, it was Leaving on a Midnight Train...good work, now you all just have to get the quote....keep looking the answer is out there...what did she constantly say.....Sharen Gebe you kill me....LOL....I am dying here...Sharen

gebe ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:34 PM

quixote, mint has never been pink??? Odr did I misunderstand with my lousy English? Mint is not minth? LOL

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:34 PM

Wish I did win but SndCastie posted that tital 1st before me. WTG SndCastie :)

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:36 PM

thanks blazerwiccan sorry got carried away lol

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:39 PM

btw sharon outstanding model love it!!!

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:42 PM

okay, at least we got that straight, Sandy you get it, now all we need is the quote that Scarlet said.....helloooooo.....come on it is so easy....Sharen

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:44 PM

As God is my witness. . . they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this, and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. . . if I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill! As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:44 PM

What did Scarlet say.....? Sharen

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:44 PM

Ok I found two things she says over and over I will try these two in hopes one is right I do declare AND fiddle-dee-dee There are my last guesses. lol can you tell I want this

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:45 PM

no no no......ahhhhhhh.....keep guessing....you are all so smart.....you have to get this...Sharen

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:47 PM

Yes, Yes Yes.....Blazerwiccan you are right....fiddle-dee-dee....yes yes ...you won.....Sharen

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:48 PM

wahooo Blazerwiccan wtg!!!

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:48 PM

Okay, you all get the new Plantation model tomorrow morning and please send me your choice of 2 other model that we make on our site and they will also be in the mail too........(email)...good work everyone, you did a wonderful job...this was fun....gotta do this again...thanks for playing...Sharen

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:49 PM

meaning SndCastie, Blazerwiccan and of course dialyn....let's not get carried away....LOL...Sharen

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:50 PM

Deep Breath Yay lol. Thanks SndCastie for the Congrats and WTG for you as well. Thank you Sharen I am danceing with joy!! Big Grin

gebe ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:51 PM

"Oh, Rhett, I did lie to you when I said everything was all right. ..." ???

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:51 PM

ok will email you :O)Thanks again for running this early to accomodate some of us that couldn't do it tomorrow!

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

dialyn ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:52 PM

Congratulations, SndCastie and Blazerwiccan!! It's gorgeous, isn't it? Really looking forward to working with it. :)

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:54 PM

Yes and congrats dialyn as well. :) Jumping for joy

quixote ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:55 PM

gebe: translation.... I declare Rhett, my virginity is gone with the wind. :) Fun stuff, thank Sharen and Mike. Congrats to all.

S Mallarmé

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:58 PM

Okay, now I burnt Mike's supper....he is not smiling...time to go eat...be back later and get to work so you all can get this....:-) Sharen

gebe ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 6:01 PM

LOL quixote:-)

quixote ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 6:02 PM

Sending you the phone number for great Pizza. As God is my witness, Mike will never go hungry again...!!! (ducking for cover)

S Mallarmé

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 6:05 PM

thank you dialyn you too!! can't wait lol

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

gebe ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 6:06 PM

Personally i'm not very "Pizza", but if you have some oisters around there...

quixote ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 6:21 PM

Oisters and mint julip... I'm feeling warm all over event if it is 40 below.

S Mallarmé

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 6:22 PM

Q, you better duck, Mike doesn't like it when I burn things let alone something he has to eat.....you all have a good night. Sharen

quixote ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 6:38 PM

Sorry Sharen, no offence... bad joke. Cheers, Q

S Mallarmé

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 7:20 PM

Just joking Q....LOL..Sharen

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 7:20 PM

and Q, Mike said to hell with supper he is going for the cognac...Sharen :-)

quixote ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 7:34 PM

Cognac would go well with the oisters. But then we wouldn't see you all for a week.:)

S Mallarmé

Irish ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 9:04 PM

BooHoo! I went to the show so missed your second contest Sharen...I actually wrote to you to tell you I had seen your picture on E-on site when it appeared and you were sure surprised. Glad you ladies won...Congratulations and super congrats to Dialyn. Your house is simply gorgeous!!! I'm saving my pennies right now cause I just gotta have it. Way to go Sharen and Mike!! :) Irene

Dave-So ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 9:45 PM

I thought this was supposed to start tomorrow(Saturday) morning??? or is that a different contest. 1. SAM'S 3D 1 day contest starts tomorrow morning at.... by SAMS3D on 1/24/03 04:03 Tomorrow morning at 6:00 CST and will end 6 hours later or whom ever guess's correctly first. This is for the release of our newest model, which you will love....!!!!....you will have to unscramble 3 items, (we will give you hints) after you unscramble the three items those will be clues, from those clues you will guess what our newest model. Whomeever guess's first will receive it free, along with 2 other models of their choice off of our site. So see you at 6:00 CST....Sharen

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

pdxjims ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 11:18 PM

sigh I didn't even notice the contest until it was over. I guess I'll just have to ~buy~ it. Are you going to do the furniture for it too? Especially the drapes! I hope this is the start of a series like Andy Griffith and the Trains. I've got most of those and love them. ...that gives me an idea...(grin).

chohole ( ) posted Sat, 25 January 2003 at 4:23 AM

And I had probs with my telephone line (thanks BT) so I didn't get back on line till now. Never mind I know what I want for my birthday now, and I am saying this out loud as I am typing, so someone else hears, but he appears to be cocking a deaf 'un.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

FWTempest ( ) posted Sat, 25 January 2003 at 6:02 AM

not happy... signed on at a little before 6:00am, just like the last thing I read, only to find the contest over already?? oh well.. next time, I guess congrats

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Sat, 25 January 2003 at 12:25 PM

Sharen, you guys did a beautiful job on this one. It's almost a perfect reproduction (the original building has a matching staircase in the back but I'm not gonna get all picky about that grin). I can't believe the detail, and I love that grand staircase in the main hall. WOW!! Maybe I should send you guys pictures more often. giggle Kate

Helen ( ) posted Sat, 25 January 2003 at 12:52 PM

I agree with Kate... Exceptional work. Helen

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 25 January 2003 at 2:41 PM

Kate, how do you know about the inside? We just took a guess about the layout inside, I am so glad you do like it. Sharen

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Sun, 26 January 2003 at 2:16 AM

Well, Sharen, I'll tell ya... see, this is Drayton Hall, I found it while I was researching architectural styles and I found a website that actually had a floorplan of the house posted. The funniest part of this is sometime last year after I had sent you the picture, I was watching "Haunted History" one of my favorite shows on the History Channel, and son of a gun, there was the HOUSE. :) And they actually took the cameras inside for a tour. The place was horribly rundown, but oh my goodness, looking at what was left it had to have been gorgeous. There's a restoration project going on, I believe, and they're repairing the ceiling medallion in the great hall and the ceiling molding is just fantastic, what's left of it that is. What's really uncanny, though, is that your model follows the floorplan of the original pretty closely. Of course, when I'm done with it, I'll have stuck two or three of them together to add wings and a courtyard and other goodies like that. Ya won't recognize the jernt. :) As soon as the project is ready for testing, I'll send ya a copy. Hope you like mystery/fantasy games... hehe Kate

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 26 January 2003 at 5:26 AM

wow that is really interesting....I can't wait to see what you do...Sharen

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.