Fri, Sep 20, 3:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 3:20 pm)

Subject: A quick survey for fun

TheWanderer ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 8:48 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 3:26 PM

Hi Well they say piceans are one of the most creative of the star signs well I'm a Pisces let's see what other people are, and see how acurate it is. Dave

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 8:50 AM

Sorry, not me, I am Aquarius...Sharen

c1rcle ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 8:54 AM

I'm a cancerian, but I'd say most water signs are the creative ones around here ;)

eric501 ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 8:55 AM

Scorpio here

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 8:56 AM

:-)

RawArt ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 8:58 AM

Capricorns are not supposed to be too creative.....but maybe there is just a structured order to my creativity ;)

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 9:15 AM

OK, I'm er... Libra I think it's called in english, right? I think they're supposed to be creative too. Oh and lefthanded as well :o) So I'm using my right hemisphere a lot ;o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

spratman ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 9:24 AM

Aries... just buttin' my head against convention..LOL

Irish ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 9:32 AM

Saggitarius and proud of it :) Irene

artbyphil ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 9:47 AM

Another Aquarian here (just about aparrently Im on the cusp which sounds a bit painful to me)

pdxjims ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 9:54 AM

Virgo here, with Cancer rising and an Aquarius moon. Controling, anal, organized, and a ditz with a little bit of creativity. And bald.

EsnRedshirt ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 9:58 AM

Double Virgo (sun and moon sign). But an unusual Virgo, none-the-less.

TyggerBob ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 10:06 AM

Taurus.. I'm stubborn, and just keep rendering till it looks right :)

Spit ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 10:07 AM

Pisces here. An old soul.

Crescent ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 10:19 AM

Sagitarius - eccentric, interested in knowledge, always wandering off somewhere. It's sad; I fit my astrological sign and my Chinese zodiac animal all too well.

hankim ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 10:29 AM

Gemini!

quixote ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 10:38 AM

Pisces with a stong Virgo ascendency. And never the twain shall meet. I can see both sides of every issue, but most of the times it doesn't seem to help at all. I'm best swimming by myself exploring and sometimes creatively solving problems. Best served as bouillabaisse. I never check these but predictions for today for Pisces: You can mesmerize anyone you meet with your cultured attitude and outlook. Try to address the real issues in order to turn things around. Friends will be loyal and caring. Humm...)

Un coup de dés jamais n'abolira le hazard
S Mallarmé

genny ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 10:55 AM

Capricorn here too Genny

Patricia ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 11:11 AM

Pisces Classic ;) But my Moon is in Scorpio, so don't piss me off! (Yup, I'm a flake, but I'm also intuitive and almost continuously creative. And frequently gullible and easily hurt, on the minus side.)

geoegress ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 11:18 AM

Aries :)

Gorodin ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 11:18 AM

Gemini, but I really am of two minds about this whole astrology thing...

leather-guy ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 11:20 AM
Sue88 ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 11:31 AM

Another Aquarius - with today being my birthday! I'm not sure if I should be happy or depressed, though ;) *walking off humming "This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius...." from "Hair".

PheonixRising ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 11:33 AM

I'm a text book Cancer. This is what I pulled off the internet just now. :) Emotional and loving, Intuitive and imaginative, Shrewd and cautious, Protective and sympathetic LIKES: Hobbies, Romance, Home and Country, Parties On the dark side.... Changeable and moody, Overemotional and touchy, Clinging and unable to let go DISLIKES: Aggravating situations, Being told what to do, Advice good or bad

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

genny ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 11:39 AM

You Should be Happy, Sue88. (: Happy, Happy, Birthday to you too! (: Take care and have a wonderful day. Genny

c1rcle ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 11:41 AM

Anton I gotta agree with you 100% that sounds just like me too :)

xoconostle ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 11:52 AM

Saggitarius, Pices moon, Scorpio rising. I don't know jack about astrology, but my friend who does says that I fit my signs almost stereotypically. I seem to be fatally attracted to Geminis. Feel my pain. :-) Oh, and Chinese lunar year of the tiger, which sounds nice, whatever it means.

Elsina ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 11:58 AM

Yep Cancer here too. Cancers can't let go of things, stuff there house full of memories and souvenirs, like history and archology and other old stuff. Love family and homily life, romantics and moody. They can have horrible moodswings. They are imaginative, creative and wise. Their star is the moon, element water and their tarotcard the highpriestess (inner wisdom).

My gallery @ Renderosity

ladydawg ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 12:03 PM

I'm a capricorn too..... I am a goat to the truest sense, especially with the perfectionist trait to a fault. I don't know where the creativity came from, but I sure as hell love to control it...

compiler ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 12:24 PM

Aries / Aries Chinese sign : snake Personal totem : Bear Number : 21 So these are supposed to define me ? Compiler !!!Happy birthday Sue88!!!

Sue88 ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 12:30 PM

Thank you, Genny and Compiler! :) :) :)

capsces ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 12:34 PM

Another Capricorn. My hubby man is a Pisces. Together we are Capsces. Hence, Capsces and the Capsces logo. :) Beth

willowelf ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 12:42 PM

Scorpio here

Daio ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 1:04 PM

A very atypical Virgo. Organization and neatness are not my things. :-)

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." -- Bruce Graham

RHaseltine ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 1:05 PM
Online Now!

Should be lots of Capr., Aqu. & Pisc. - nine months after the spring! In school a teacher once tried splitting us into groups for some project by birth month, and Jan-Mar outnumbered each of the other groups 2-1.

taco ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 1:13 PM

Capricorn, too! Yay... Caps win!!!

genny ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 1:15 PM

Geeeeezzzzeeee, Where are the "LEO"S"? I think they are the only ones missing from this. (: Capsces...........like you, I am a Capricorn, and My husband is a Pieces..........I love what you did with this.(: So, Far, according to my count.........there is now, 5 Capricorns, 4 Piecies,4 Cancers, 3 Aquarius, 3 Aries, 3Sagistarious, 2 Virgos, 2 Geminis, and 1 Taurus, 1 Libra. Of course, I could be wrong, as I worked all night, and....sometimes, my math is wrong? (: Genny

Lon Chaney ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 1:32 PM

Pieces here my wife is a Leo

SomethingWicked ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 1:40 PM

I'm a Leo and am a textbook case. Queen of the house? Hell, Yes! (Just ask my hubby and kids - they'll tell ya!) According to the internet: Leo - The sign of the lion. Leo's are forceful, demanding and sometimes bossy, but despite this they also have a generous nature, when need be. Leos like to be the centre of attention all times, and are prone (if need be) to draw attention to themselves. They have much respect for family life and children and admire others who do so too. Leos are very big on Authority, but deal with all situations with integrity and fairness.

queri ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 1:56 PM

Triple Sag, Sun, Mars and Ascendant, Moon in Pisces, Stellium in Libra at midheaven. I'm impatient and clumsy and want my renders fast and right, but they should be beautiful and spirituals [especially the pinups:))] and bring all people together in harmony. The main thing the triple Sagitarian wants is all the crayons in the big box. Person with the biggest Runtime wins. Emily

FlyByNight ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 2:17 PM

Capricorn here too, hubby is Aquarius.

FlyByNight

genny ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 2:22 PM

YEAH...............Now we have all the signs, represented! (: At last, a LEO! (: Let's see where it goes from here? Genny

Lapis ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 2:30 PM

I am A Capricorn Ra, ra, olay!

nerd ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 2:33 PM
Forum Moderator

Both of me are Gemeni.

cwsatl429 ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 2:39 PM

I am a Capricorn too!
I have a lot of friends that are very creative and they tend to be Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces, but there are always exceptions. :)
I believe everyone and every sign is creative in their own way. :)

Crasher ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 2:47 PM

Me? I'm a Taurus. My husband is a Taurus. My father is a Taurus. And can you believe we all live in the same house?

lhiannan ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 2:52 PM

I'm a Gemini... besides Leo, we seem to be the smallest sign represented :) How about Chinese zodiac (I already saw one posted)?? I'm of the Year of the Horse. My husband (Capricorn) is Dragon.

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 3:00 PM

You can add another Virgo to your list...

amon_g ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 3:02 PM

Aries, here and my fiancis a Pisces, so I guess that makes us the Alpha and Omega or truly opposites and you know what the say about opposites:)

cruzan ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 3:16 PM

A Big Happy Birthday to Sue88. I am Leo with Taurus moon and 16 signs in Leo..... but the better part of me is... I am married to an Aquarian born today, also!! ;-)

EdW ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 3:40 PM

Scorpio here.... but my growl is worse than my bite :) Ed

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.