Fri, Sep 20, 6:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Just a little announcement. :)

peapodgrrl ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 10:48 AM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 1:44 AM

I am proud to announce that Penny Lane has graciously allowed me to present her work in a new guest gallery on Peapod Design. You can visit her gallery here:

http://www.peapoddesign.net/guests/pennylane/

She is the fourth artist to extend such generosity; the other three are the formidable fractal artists Tina Coggins, Marion Lyons and Panny Brawley.

Thank you, Penny, I am honored...as I am to showcase you all.

If anyone is interested in a guest gallery on Peapod Design, please email me at mindy@peapoddesign.net I cannot guarantee inclusion, but all requests will be given serious and appreciative consideration.

Mindy Sommers
Peapod Design
www.peapoddesign.net

firefly ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 1:56 PM

You do have an impressive line up of artists there! Terrific site too btw :)

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 10:11 PM

Lovely gallery! And a great site too!

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

pennylane ( ) posted Wed, 12 February 2003 at 1:00 AM

y'all should see her site, if you haven't already, which you must have... i am honored that mindy asked me.. and priviledged to be showcased next to such talent.. she truly has done great designwork.. well worth the look

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.