Fri, Sep 20, 9:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: www.deathmatchers.com

pixelfader ( ) posted Tue, 11 February 2003 at 12:25 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:29 PM

Attached Link: Deathmatchers.com

Just an FYI, my latest site is up and functioning that includes my message board where i post all my free 3d models etc. So go over and check out.. www.deathmatchers.com...it's a site mainly for gamers and artists. Enjoy!

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Tue, 11 February 2003 at 3:49 PM

I'm not a gamer, but your site looked pretty nice!

pixelfader ( ) posted Tue, 11 February 2003 at 4:11 PM

Thanks man. Appreciate the comment.

GraphicFoxx ( ) posted Tue, 11 February 2003 at 5:05 PM

It is a nice looking site, and a good start. I'll probably be frequenting it, and see what you come up with. Nice job :)

MaterialForge ( ) posted Tue, 11 February 2003 at 8:20 PM

Yeah, looks great. I'm a UT 'matcher myself. (not 2003, just plain ol' v436) Love doing music for games too. Thanks for the link! --silver

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Tue, 11 February 2003 at 11:13 PM

I recently started playing Unreal Tournament again, after Captain Slug released some new player models (including a Dark Stalkers-style werewolf). I look forward to seeing your site grow.

Penguinisto ( ) posted Wed, 12 February 2003 at 7:53 PM

Links: http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~wfd/freelance.php3?mod=WFUT http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~wfd/official.php3?mod=WFUT sigh... those were the days :) (The CTF Map "Suicidal Pride" is a semi-adapted model of RMS Titanic, incidentally, and like all my freelance maps, work just fine in normal CTF as well as WFUT. I just wish I wasn't still so damned burned out from the days of being part of the WFUT dev team or I'd clean up my current maps and make even more... My second fave is Jihad, a Linux vs. Microsoft CTF map.) I still hop around v.436 now and then, though I LOVE the eye-candy on 2003 and play single-player a lot on it (I just wish the netcode didn't suck so bad...) ah well - when I finally decide to quit putzing around in Cg art and get back into gaming... one of these years... :) Cheers, /P

MaterialForge ( ) posted Wed, 12 February 2003 at 9:37 PM

Ooh! Guys, we gotta play sometime! What'cha think, LD, form a clan, and call ourselves The Posimators?? (grin)

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 12 February 2003 at 10:18 PM

I wouldn't want to be a liability to the clan. I've never played against anyone online. I can't even beat the UT bots on Godlike difficulty (except on the Morpheus map).

Penguinisto ( ) posted Thu, 13 February 2003 at 8:27 AM

Heh - I got disgusted with the clan scene last year and never returned to it... too many adults left the game, and too many children took their place :/ (Now, back when Quake was the only online FPS game in town... dayam them were good times. :) ) /P

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.