Sat, Sep 21, 1:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Rose on deck

-renapd- ( ) posted Wed, 10 May 2000 at 4:05 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 1:39 AM
Site Admin

As promised last night when I posted Rose Dawson (De Witt) - Vickie head on P4 woman body, here's the rest of her wardrobe for chilly nights on deck! Textures for Traveler's excellent robes from his Garb pack...available at renderosity online store now or still hanging at BBay's ???? Please help me Eric! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Wed, 10 May 2000 at 7:50 PM

Well when I looked the first time the picture was awesome. Now it doesnt come but cant wait. She has a great face.

LoboUK ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2000 at 4:57 AM

Whoooo, very nice Rena, very nice indeed. (And yes, Trav's Robe Pack is now in our Online Store grin) Paul

Al ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2000 at 5:56 AM

Hello Rena! Fantastic work. What is the process for head transfer? It a very useful technique. AL

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2000 at 7:37 AM
Site Admin

Sorry AL..but let me keep that to myself...as most of the stuff I make from now on! sad grin As I have stated in my reply to the long thread of "Oneline Store Grand Opening!"...everything goes down in FairyWoods except of my Gallery till I see where this new river of sales right in this site and not at a seperate one is taking me and the rest of freefunstuff creators! I'll just send these two textures to Traveler and he can post them on Morph World or wherever else he pleases..i'ts only fair to him and his wonderful contribution! Rose Dawson (De Witt) came down with MY Titanic of disappointment I'm afraid and will not become available neither her nor her movie costume textures as promised(previewed in previous page)...at least, not for a long time! :-( renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

Al ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2000 at 8:53 AM

Sorry for your feelings, Rena. My aunt said that money kill friendship. It look so. Al

mikes ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2000 at 1:10 PM

Rena-- Sorry to see your site disappear, but i support your position whole-heartedly. Perhaps you and all the others who freely contribute your talents should adopt a new strategy--charge only the "opportunists" (your term) for anything downloaded from your sites, it's free as always for those who still want to participate in the Poser community.

Keith ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2000 at 2:45 PM

I notice something strange here. As far as I've seen, many of the model-makers who have their stuff for sale haven't refused to answer questions about how they made it when it's been asked. So why is someone complaining about stuff not being available for free refusing to give up not a mesh, not a texture, not a morph, but simple information?

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2000 at 3:33 PM
Site Admin

Keith..seems you got it all wrong and definately you haven't followed the long threads of the online store grand opening! :o) I'm not refusing to give info out...god is my wittness as all members in this forum can verify that I've never hold back anything I 've discovered or created! :o) It was just a matter of principal this one...I was hoping for the best possible resolution of the problem without killing the funstuff pages or prohibiting others from selling...TRAVELER and the rest of Renderosity staff finally made the wisest decision NOT to allow everybody to upload stuff for selling! Since Quality has been guarded as it should have been from the very beginning...I have no objections anymore or reason to shut down FairyWoods...I go on the same as I've always done! LOTS of freebies and lots of poser fun! :o) Concerning the Vickie head transplant..if I don't share it as openly is mainly due to my respect towards Zygote (with the stuff of which I HAVE shared my technique in detail when I requested for permission to post!)... not because I don't want to let others deeper into the info! I hope this clears this misunderstanding out once and for all! :o) Rose will become available this weekend as promised!

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

aryeguetta ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2000 at 5:34 PM

Rena I'm glad you changed your mind - Thats what I wanted to say - Can't sell anything Just the things worth selling. As Always I love your work - Did a great job on this one. Keep up your Wonderfull work Regards, Arye Guetta

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.