Sat, Sep 21, 3:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Got a little problem with updated Vue

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 23 February 2003 at 7:12 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:37 PM

Maybe someone can explain. I have updated to the latest for Vue 4.12, and all works good, except that my little preview pane won't update like it did before, I have to click it to update it....did I do something wrong? Sharen

Irish ( ) posted Sun, 23 February 2003 at 7:17 AM

That happened to me in the last update Sharen. I had to uninstall it then install the complete update, not the latest version update. After that it worked fine. Have not attempted to install this latest update yet. :) Irene

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 23 February 2003 at 7:37 AM

I did install the full update, I always do that. I think I figured it out though...yesterday I kept clicking the little preview and today it works fine without clicking it, maybe I just had to remind it that it has to update. The latest update works wonderfully and I am glad I updated, now hopefully this will work now fine. Sharen

Cheers ( ) posted Sun, 23 February 2003 at 12:42 PM

The bug was around in the the previous update, as well Sharen. I have only ever used the full updates, and the bug is still present...amongst others :o( Cheers

Twitter: Follow @the3dscene

YouTube Channel

--------------- A life?! Cool!! Where do I download one of those?---------------

Kurka ( ) posted Sun, 23 February 2003 at 6:45 PM

If you go to preferences, check the high priority preview. That takes care of it.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 24 February 2003 at 8:33 AM

oh great, I will try that...Sharen

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 24 February 2003 at 6:38 PM

Kurka, I tried what you said, but I still have to click it at least once or twice to get it going. Sharen

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.