Thu, Sep 19, 3:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:39 pm)

Subject: Freebie: Aine for V3 full body pose

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 05 March 2003 at 9:40 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 8:22 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: http://www.big-i.com

file_48811.jpg

She's over at Big-i. If you like her, show some pics! :o). Enjoy. Laurie

PilotHigh ( ) posted Wed, 05 March 2003 at 10:33 AM

Thank you so much!

pigfish ( ) posted Wed, 05 March 2003 at 11:43 AM

How do you get to the freebies at Big-I? I have stuff there and I can't even find it! The figure looks great and I want her but I can't find her :(

ldynghtwng ( ) posted Wed, 05 March 2003 at 12:04 PM

She's lovely, thanks so much for all your goodies!

shogakusha ( ) posted Wed, 05 March 2003 at 12:22 PM

I was wondering what Hair that is? The character looks great!

VI_Knight ( ) posted Wed, 05 March 2003 at 12:40 PM

pigfish, You have to click on forums and login then the free items option shows up at the top of the screen in the little menu on the right hand side.

Chailynne ( ) posted Wed, 05 March 2003 at 12:48 PM

Her face, with that hair, reminds me a lot of Oxana Baiul (the figure skater) even down to the crooked smile. :)

GraphicFoxx ( ) posted Wed, 05 March 2003 at 1:02 PM

The character looks really good. This is proof of my worries though. When all these extra morph packages started coming out, I was worried people would use all of them in their characters, and that we'd all essentially have to purchase all the morph packs. Ah well. That's the way things go. At any rate, very nice character Laurie

mountainmaster ( ) posted Wed, 05 March 2003 at 5:46 PM

I agree with GraphicFoxx. Very worried indeed. I don't have the male morph pak and was not planning to buy it since I prefer working with female characters. So I'll have to let this one pass, but thanks anyway. "She" looks great! It puzzles me though why people would want to use male morphs to build a female character? Wouldn't it be possible to achieve the results you are aiming for using just the regular head and body morphs?

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 05 March 2003 at 6:16 PM

Because there are updated generic morphs in the V3 Male pack that I used, like "Eyes Circular" and "Brows Curved", that's why. Other than those, I didn't use any "male only" morphs. You may use the morph if you don't have all the morph packs, but she's not gonna look like she does in the image. And thanks for the comments - "she" does look pretty. Maybe I'm in a bad mood, but I feel kinda upset cause it seems like folks are complaining about a freebie. It's the first time for me. If it's any consolation, I've had to pass up lots of freebies because I didn't have the object that it was associated with. I didn't complain. I guess I should be glad that of the tons of free stuff that I've given away over the years, this is the first time anyone has ever complained about anything...sigh. Should I say I'm sorry?? :o( Laurie

EricTorstenson ( ) posted Wed, 05 March 2003 at 6:17 PM

actually the male morphs pack introduced some non gender specific morphs for the eyes and chin. These were probably better suited for female than male, but were included in the male pack nonetheless. Anton covers the new morphs in a thread here, back when the male pack was getting ready for release (it might have been in the product forum) eric

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 05 March 2003 at 6:19 PM

Forgive me for snapping...I'm hormonally challenged at the moment. shogakusha: the hair is "Nissa" hair by AprilYSH and is in the RO MP. REALLY great hair model, BTW :o). Laurie

mountainmaster ( ) posted Wed, 05 March 2003 at 7:19 PM

Laurie, thanks for the explanation. I think I am going to reconsider buying the male morphs.
And if anyone should say sorry it has to be me. I didn't mean to make this sound like a complaint, and I am sure GraphicFoxx didn't either, but somehow a few naughty negative vibes seem to have slipped through. Well, here are some positive ones for you :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hope you are feeling less upset now!

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 05 March 2003 at 7:41 PM

Oh, I was less upset the minute I hit "Post Reply"...LOL. I got to vent ;o). I snap at my kids too. At least they can lock themselves in their room until I'm over it...hehehe. You really should consider getting the V3 male pack if you can afford it. It has an "Eyes Circular" morph in it that gives results I just can't get with the Head Morph Pack's "Eyes Round". Whereas eyes round pulls them in horizontally, eyes circular makes them rounder vertically, which was what I was really wanting :o). It has some other morphs that are not gender-specific that are really great too and adds to V3's versatility, such as for the brows. And I've also found that turning some of the dials to the negative gives really great results on some things :o). Laurie

BillyGoat ( ) posted Wed, 05 March 2003 at 9:15 PM

If people don't have the morphs, they can make do. Or not. When people go out of their way to make something available for free - even if you can't use it, appreciate the effort it takes. I don't know anyone here who has Everything... Sometimes ya just lose out. Thanks Laurie - I don't have the male morphs either - but I can make do :-)

GraphicFoxx ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 11:10 AM

No no no. I wasn't bitching at Laurie at all. I'm sorry it came out that way. I'll try using it as is. Glad to hear that it will work without the male morphs. I was just generalizing with my comments. No offense to Laurie. As I said, it looks great, and I'll try it out anyway. It's always great when people offer good products for free. I'd like to do the same, but haven't been able to make anything decent yet. I was just saying that I hope people don't get too detailed with their products so that you have to own alot of other products for them to work. I shouldn't have stated that in this thread. Probably deserved it's own topic. Again, apologies for any misconceptions. And thank you for this good model Laurie

LaurieA ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 11:23 AM

GraphicFoxx: forgive that rant of mine - like I said, I was having a bad day and it hit me the wrong way ;o). If it makes you feel any better, I'll work on a morph that uses just the head and body deltas (even tho I don't like the eyes...LOL). At any rate, Big-i is down anyway and I have to transfer ALL my freebies from there to my own site (UGH!). So if you didn't already get it, you're not gonna for however long the site is down and until I can get them up on my site. If you did and you try to use it, you will get errors. Just click thru them. What happens is that it loads the deltas it finds matches for and gives you errors on the one's in doesn't. But it does load the matches. It's just a PIA ;o). Laurie

GraphicFoxx ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 11:43 AM

Ok, I wasn't able to get it. Was trying to connect to Big-i for the last 20 minutes or so, and couldn't connect. Any reasoning why it's down? Good luck transferring your stuff. Sounds like that will be a bigger PIA than the Vicki errors :P

LaurieA ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 11:48 AM

Have no idea why it's down. Been trying to connect myself since yesterday...sigh. Laurie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.