Fri, Oct 25, 9:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: I am........ And You Are..............? We Are.........!!!!!

JordyArt ( ) posted Sun, 09 March 2003 at 4:23 AM · edited Fri, 25 October 2024 at 9:25 AM

Egad, Brain, BRILLIANT!!! (for the Pinky & The Brain fans out there) Michelle's series (or rather, BioSerge's comment on one of her pics) has given me an idea...... He said the now he's got a face of who it is that bans people from the galleries...and well, it is AGES since we did a 'who's who' pics thing, so lets do one, but lets organise it proper - coz it all goes to hell usually. Right, I'm gonna take this on board. I propose that at the start of NEXT WEEKEND (15th & 16th March) I will open a thread called something like 'We are...' (for originality, y'see....) In that post over the weekend we all post a little pic of ourselves. We DO NOT stray off topic and have a dozen threads between photo's, we show the world that we can be structured and organised. MOST OF ALL - we ALL take part. It's all or nothing here. I'm gonna, and trust me, I ain't no oil painting. Well....maybe some sort of Picasso...... oh, and proper pictures, not like, you on a trike when you were three, or a picture of your nose taken with a box Brownie. Aye's or Nay's below, please. Like I say, I want us all to be a part of this.....it's the only way it'll work right. Cheers Guys!!! (",)

jacoggins ( ) posted Sun, 09 March 2003 at 7:22 AM

that's gonna get scary.....but what the heck, I'm in on it. say when... Jack

patmartj ( ) posted Sun, 09 March 2003 at 9:42 AM

Ok ....I think.... but are you ready for this?

starshuffler ( ) posted Sun, 09 March 2003 at 10:31 AM

So only recent pics allowed Jordy? Is this some sort of regular Rogue's Gallery kind of thingy? Bum shots allowed? Sounds interesting. :-) (*

JordyArt ( ) posted Sun, 09 March 2003 at 1:13 PM

I was about to reply no bum shots, but then I realised it was you, Shufty...... I guess women can post bum shots AS WELL AS the normal ones..... (",)

PhrankPower ( ) posted Sun, 09 March 2003 at 5:30 PM

This gives me one week to become presentable. Well, since it takes longer than a week to recuperate from surgery, I guess that's out. But count me in just the same.

bioserge ( ) posted Sun, 09 March 2003 at 6:58 PM

Ok.. Talking behind my back Jordy Huh? :O) I'm in.. not sure what this is gonna' lead to but I am ready when you are

DHolman ( ) posted Sun, 09 March 2003 at 10:20 PM

I swear..if Tricksta drops his britches again Jordy, I'm holding you personally responsible. :) -=>Donald

Trinitonesounds ( ) posted Sun, 09 March 2003 at 10:56 PM

What the heck? It's not like people don't see me everyday. /kurtis

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 10 March 2003 at 12:27 AM

sure, why not

GoatBoy ( ) posted Mon, 10 March 2003 at 1:50 AM

hmm... i was just taking pics of myself today cause i wnat ot get a few inches of my hair cut off and do i before and after thing, so i suppose i could. i don't know if i've posted in the forum before so you don't know me yet.

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Mon, 10 March 2003 at 2:00 AM

Oh boy I get a chance to bite some one or thing on film again! Bsteph

peterke ( ) posted Mon, 10 March 2003 at 3:35 AM

OK... I'll try to find something decent

ficticious ( ) posted Mon, 10 March 2003 at 8:48 AM

i noticed no one's posted a pic yet... I shall continue the tradition then

spiderwebb ( ) posted Mon, 10 March 2003 at 9:47 AM

The directions on the box say: I propose that at the start of NEXT WEEKEND (15th & 16th March) I will open a thread called something like 'We are...' (for originality, y'see....) In that post over the weekend we all post a little pic of ourselves.

Wolfsnap ( ) posted Mon, 10 March 2003 at 10:53 AM

I'm in

JordyArt ( ) posted Mon, 10 March 2003 at 1:50 PM

Spidey, stop picking on him - he's a Candian Student, wotcha expect?!? rofl Kewl.... should be a good turnout, then!!! (",)

spiderwebb ( ) posted Mon, 10 March 2003 at 2:18 PM

you only pick on the people you like ... >wink

firestorm ( ) posted Mon, 10 March 2003 at 4:28 PM

can it be a webcam pic?...if not it the one from my home page will have to do.

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

PunkClown ( ) posted Mon, 10 March 2003 at 6:12 PM

God Heaven's Jordy!! You sure you want this?? Oh well...I'm in! :-)>

Masema ( ) posted Tue, 11 March 2003 at 1:34 AM

ok, I'll do it too. (gonna have to start coming here a little more).

bioserge ( ) posted Tue, 11 March 2003 at 5:12 AM

HMMMM I THINK YOU BETTER START THAT POST NOW, JORDY BY THE TIME WE DO START THIS THING IS GOING TO BE 4O OR FIFTY LINES DEEP. AND IF WE WOULD HAVE STARTED A WHILE AGO BY NOW WE WOULD HAVE SEEN 19 UGLY MUGS ALREADY WITH THE EXCLUSION OF CYNLEE* AND MICHELLE* (** A LITTLE ASS KISSING NEVER HURTS...) UNLESS YOU HAVE VERY PICKLY ASS. :o)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.