Sun, Sep 22, 8:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Eve V3 eye problem

JerryLee ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2000 at 9:55 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 8:16 AM

file_127380.jpg

Hi there folks I'm making a new texture for Eve V3 that supports the regular P4 nude woman texmaps. However, when I was doing the face texture I stumbled upon a lil problem...the eyeballs dont take a default map..well...it takes it..but it takes it ALL...looks kinda weird the whole map in the eye ; ) If there is a way to let it take the map please tell me how...else I have to go back to the P4 woman..and I dont really want that.. -Jerry-

JeffH ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2000 at 3:11 PM

Those don't look like the standard Poser eyes, they probably take a separate map all together. Can't say for sure since I don't have that figure. -JH.

andyjlee ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2000 at 8:52 PM

You've definitely got to produce a seperate map for the eyes.

andyjlee ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2000 at 9:09 PM

Sorry just checked the map in UV Mapper. Seems you'll need to redo the whole map as although NewEve is based on the P4NudeWoman, the map layout has extra parts added, and some parts are moved to other areas. Get/Use UV Mapper and you'll se what I mean.

leeroy5 ( ) posted Fri, 19 May 2000 at 3:38 AM

jerry trave have a specali map make for the eyes call blueeyes i think. if you say the p4 texturmap-body going for all (i mean the little klick) so you have that problem. i have it too...

JerryLee ( ) posted Tue, 23 May 2000 at 3:04 AM

I got it guys...thnx...tho there was no such texture, the eyeballs needed a seperate texture too. -Jerry-

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.