Fri, Sep 20, 6:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: trouble uploading to gallery

paragon5 ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2003 at 4:15 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:22 AM

I recently tried to upload a couple of pics to the gallery. It gave me a form validation error, saying that the size must be between 100 and 4000 pixels. I rechecked the pics, and they are 360 x 280 pixels. Anyone got any ideas? Please!

firefly ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 8:01 AM

That's an odd error paragon5! What format are the images in? Can you try again today and see if you get the same error? If you do I'll take this to the mod squad and see if someone can help us out!

fayrelady ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 1:50 PM

I had a similar problem with a thumbnail image which the form validation error said was in excess of the 200 x 200 pixels. I have my thumbnail application set to a maximum of 200 x 200 and when I checked the size it was only 180 x 200 (and under 15kb) so I uploaded the same image again and it went up fine. I've noticed quite a few changes on the site recently so I'm guessing the system is perhaps a little 'testy' for now.

paragon5 ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 2:27 PM

Thanks for the replies. I changes the size from 360 to 450 and everything went through just fine.

firefly ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2003 at 10:42 PM

I'm glad it worked paragon5 :) Thanks for letting us know!

ATisch ( ) posted Wed, 26 March 2003 at 7:09 PM

Hello All! I've only been here a week, but I've had some intersting problems uploading images and activating some links like Add To Your Favorite Artists or Images. Most of the time everything works smoothly. A couple of times when I wasn't able to upload, as well as other 'operations', I've found 2 solutions. One is just to wait a few hours and try again. Usually works on this 2nd try. Alternatively, so far, when I have a problem with MSIE I've switched to Netscape (both the current versions). It has worked every time I've tried it, but I'm the first to admit that I don't have much experience here yet.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.