Thu, Sep 19, 10:15 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: OT- Sightings of Tedz mothership! ...a review...

hyperborea ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 10:02 AM

file_50057.jpg

Mother Ship Specs. First of all the ship is Morpho Genetic which means it can take on any shape we want it to be. The picture shows our ship in flight and when it does it has this Travel Shape. This is the form it has when we are moving. It allows The Pilot to navigate with great precision. The Mother ship has NOT the ability to CLOAK. This is a very old fashioned way of distracting enemies. By changing (morphing) the shape it will be a part of the surroundings and as such very hard to spot! The High Commanders permission is needed to morph the outside appearance of the ship. The interior is fully changeable by each member of the crew as long as it is his/her working/resting place. So the cook decides how the kitchen will look and function and the Arms Officer shapes the guns etc. The Nurse forms sickbay and the Pet Taker models the cats quarters. The reason there are no windows is because we dont need the fight on who gets The Window Seat. Everybody can look outside by means of a plasma monitor (standard issue 17) The High Commander has a monitor of 22 (of course). Also we prevent heavy waving/breathing and screaming to friends and family when we take off ;-) The little thing floating behind the cockpit is The Egg. It has different functions and we will name a few; 1: Remote controlled camera and probe for hostile environments. 2: Quarantine unit to lock up unfriendly aliens so we will not have to take them on board. (This future is handy when there is some need to explore obvious dangerous places) The inmates can do the probing for us ;-) Note: The Egg will not morph into another shape!!! Only its colour and texture will change into the new Morph of the ship. Sometimes it will be necessary to hide it behind The Mother Ship avoiding detection!! Greetz and Hugs: JayJay

cynlee ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 2:52 PM

file_50058.jpg

thanks so much sweet commander for the cocoa last night- woke up feeling rested & inspired, even without the stowaways morphed up a twin bed for Spidey, she needed to rest her legs, specially if we are to have a dance! i hear the music!

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 4:52 PM

after a hard day inside the real world it feels soooooo goooooood to be back ;0] and wow what a stunning and smooth moves has the Commander's PDA, well choosen indeed! and .... wow and double wow J'J's have generated the most useful mothership ever ... man this is realy stunning my dream come true: look outside by means of a plasma screen ;0] oh and indeed dodge this ... spidey's legs oh yea i can see it now the BUGGUN cam's flashing all night ;0] and the ... oh brother tania be silent 4 a sec will ya girl ooopppssss ;0] shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... i'll go 4 a walk at the gallery now ... LONG LIVE THE MOTHERSHIP AND COCOA!

gallimel ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 2:40 AM

what a beautifil image hyperborea.. wow.. I wanna touche all stars even more now :)

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 2:46 AM

did i hear hospital conspiracy! oh noooooooooooooo probably they run out of pills and now they run after us ...

gallimel ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 2:49 AM

well, I have learnt to fly just yesterday.. I'll take you up and they won't catch us ;) (Just don't break the focusing of my mantra while doing the flight or we will crash down ;).. althought it's an hilarious series of sound that mantra of mne, must admit.. it sounds quite like Donald Duck singin a country song :P :P :P)

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 3:07 AM

will the mantra be broken? will donald duck sing? will there be a conspiracy? will the dance go on? will the ... oopppss i'm already late ok crew getting my butt out on the real world now ... later will share sm more till thn keep safe!

gallimel ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 3:09 AM

I will ;) I'll dance on my desk sneakin up if chief comes ;) Hugs :)

jyriviuhko ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 3:42 AM

file_50059.jpg

And here is the bughunting outfit!! So.. Now I'm ready to give them h**l.. WUUUHAAA!! And yes... I can dance in this... I promise.. I have to!! there are soooo many beautiful ladies with us... Dance dance dance... *kkrrr kkrrr*.. the sound of the camera won't be the only thing we'll hear!!

gallimel ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 5:18 AM

Lol...It will be hard to dance over salsa rythms with all that on you.. but lets see what we can do for helpin you joining the groove ;)

jyriviuhko ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 5:50 AM

LmKO (Laughing my Knees Of) That very kind of U Meli!! I guess I can remove some of the gear and gadgets when I'm mot out hunting for Bugz.. I'll have to check that with Mr. Highest of Commanders though... ;o)

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 3:46 PM

wow J cool outfit man ;0] great idea! have to work on something too! but but ... something is missing here ... where is our most precious High Commander! anyone has seen The Highest of Them All ... hey people i think U have a missing Commander!

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 6:00 PM

i'm right here your Highest ;0] better now that i know U are safe and sound and BACK! and so very ellegant ... wow what a cool anckle bracelette u have ;0] yeep J promised the sound of the camera won't be the only thing we'll hear ;0] what that means ... still to be known! i think coolj is working on the DJ to play on the dance contest and meli is already practising her salsa sexy steps wow so much movement going on here ... now i can rest a bit and join sandman in never neverland!

insaneheadcase ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 8:35 PM

Whats this?! Still here? I thought you good people had taken the slow boat to China? Or was that the fast ship to Zanabar? In any case I thought your ship picked you up two days ago, why are you still broadcasting with an open channel? Shouldn't you be communicating by ESP or ESPN? And what exactly does this have to do with photography? Cheers and have a pleasant trip :)

cynlee ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 9:42 PM

Dear Commander, i'm afraid that multicolored knit hat keeps falling down over your eyes- for you see pushing hat back up we've been here all along you must calm down & have some cocoa, everything will be fine... now hold still... using mind power Cynlee melts the cool ankle braclet off Tedz's ankle there! better? look, there's Teddy dancing with Tanialmedia & jiriviuhko in his handsome bugsuit Now come & let's waltz in space Do you hear the music? (@insaneheadcase... did you not see the excellent photos that were posted in the gallery, by Tedz, that started all this? this is just a review tangent)

gallimel ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 1:22 AM

No more work ;) (kidding.. in fact I am just out for the last day at work for the week... Commander, I am in even there though :) Meli's always in :)

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 2:24 AM

oh indeed indeed the day before the weekende ;0] i hope to have time enought to generate a cool outfit for the dance ... maybe i'll use that morphogenetic tissue given by the architechs of the mothership .... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm have to think about it yes! do u know already what u going to wear Meli? i wonder if coolJ has spoken with that cool dj friend of his ... et bien off to the gallery before step out in the real world! later people ... and Cyn u are just The GREATEST ;0]

insaneheadcase ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 9:32 AM

Oh Tedz I'm sure the shoe would not fit as I do not have feet. I float thru the world on a cloud. How is it that you know I exist when I myself am not sure I am? If I reveal myself as the Earth Witch I am, I would no longer be insaneheadcase. I would be no one.

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 9:39 PM

you must be careful Tedz- we wouldn't want you tumbling off a roof, at least while the nurse is out, now hold still- your tutu is slipping! suck it in so i can tie it....errrrr....there! breath! you're turning blue! oh, & such a lovely color of blue too! wait! let me take a pic! i will take my camera to the dance, Tania & Mel are looking most beautiful in their creations...

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 11:57 PM

wow and double wow the dance floor can be a dangerous place ... hey Meli the place is crowded this is very much a celebration of the dance and the music and the people ;0]
c'ommon let's try and find the otheres ... hey girls! have fun go mad but save a dance 4 me we will babe i will ;0]

spiderwebb ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2003 at 4:57 PM

file_50066.jpg

Oh my goodness I've been locked in the celler finishing my dress for the dance...it's quite hard when you have so many hands with which to sew. I've made one for Teddy also, Commander of High. Do you like it?

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2003 at 4:59 PM

was i the only one who heard that click? anyway i found an immortality spell with a lifetime guarantee ;0] thought u guys might be interested!

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Sun, 23 March 2003 at 2:42 AM

let's not worry about that now it's perfectly safe ;0] let me show you ... it's not poisonous it's dangerous, but think of the XP's ;0] .... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sorry? u so what around the corner?

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Mon, 24 March 2003 at 2:41 AM

... and they lived happily ever after ;0] thanK U too High Commander U really are one of a kind! the end

TristanPEJ ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 6:57 AM

file_50069.jpg

This is mine. It has a more futuristic feel than even the mothership.

cynlee ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 9:35 AM

oh good! we could certainly use our own brave wookie on the mothership! don't you think HC? :]

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.