Fri, Oct 25, 7:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: The Eagerly-Awaited, Much Debated......WE ARE!!!

Trinitonesounds ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2003 at 6:39 PM

@Rork Gotta start somewhere. 10 years of skating and I've at least advanced beyond the 4" curb. Actually that's the greatest thing about skateboarding. Give a skater a pop can and a curb and they've got hours of fun.

@Bioserge protective equipment... uhhh, you learn how to fall.

@everyone else... great to see who a part of the Forum. Feel free to abbreviate my nick to TT. Should have picked a shorter one.

gunsan ( ) posted Mon, 17 March 2003 at 1:11 AM

file_50310.jpg

Followed your advice Jordy. Here I am, in a fitting frame for such an old woman :-) Think I am the oldest here, 63, but don't worry, that's just the outside. Inside I am all the different ages I have passed through.

starshuffler ( ) posted Mon, 17 March 2003 at 2:56 AM

Misha/Mich: hahaha... I will look for a bigger one. But as of the moment, I only have ones that other people took. (Butt ugly popparazzi ones at that! Just like the one above hee hee hee) Primary school? (o_O) Wow, gunsan, I love that portrait. Nice to see you posting here again! :-) (*

ficticious ( ) posted Mon, 17 March 2003 at 10:13 AM

incidently michelle, Jordy doesn't have a goatee, he has what is universally labelled, a "crustache". Mgick Michale has a "real" goat.

Michelle A. ( ) posted Mon, 17 March 2003 at 11:00 AM

Crustache?......ewww.....sounds real gross....guess that's what my husband has then too... Well in any case I think they be hella sexy....I really love that bad boy look....and I love that scratchiness when the back of my neck is kissed....heh....

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

ficticious ( ) posted Mon, 17 March 2003 at 11:02 AM

jordy just blew thru his pants on that one...

JordyArt ( ) posted Mon, 17 March 2003 at 1:07 PM

Nah,fict, some of us are mature enough to be past that stage..... But I gotta admit, these pants DO seem tighter now.... ;) Mike scowls, struts around in Levi's & Tight White T-shirt, then goes for his bike gear, kicking a cat out of the way as he leaves...... Gun, send the bit of you that still feels 21 over here, it can keep me company ;) Fict, a 'crustache'? You're thinking of crustaceans - like that dose of crabs you went through! TT - cheers bud, that makes life easier! (",)

gunsan ( ) posted Mon, 17 March 2003 at 2:31 PM

file_50313.jpg

Here I come Jordy Hope you enjoy my company :-)

JordyArt ( ) posted Mon, 17 March 2003 at 2:51 PM

ooooooohhhh...... you were a Goth too??? Damn, I was born too late....... you had cute Elvin features, huh? Sweet. (",)

GoatBoy ( ) posted Mon, 17 March 2003 at 7:19 PM

file_50314.jpg

ok here goes. got my hair cut saturday evening so here's a new shot. Hair not stiled in any way, but that's not a bad thing is it? PS. bed not made in bg 'cause sheets are being washed.

Michelle A. ( ) posted Mon, 17 March 2003 at 7:28 PM

What's this you invite company over and don't make the bed?! LOL! Psstt....why make the bed when you're only going to get back in it soon anyway? And no I'm not kidding....I hate housework. :~)

--- michelleamarante.com

GoatBoy ( ) posted Mon, 17 March 2003 at 8:18 PM

ya well normaly i would comb my hair too but today was i stay at home day to who cares?

Trinitonesounds ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 12:56 AM

@goatboy LOL. Is that a car seat?? Like the strapped on speakers touch.

spiderwebb ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 9:12 AM

@fict...Wanna wrestle? @bsteph...I thought you were the opposite gender also,oops! I think it had something to do with a steph-anie association I have...sorry, now I know @Michelle...I'd be happy to share my hair. It's hit 80* here & I'm ready to cut it off again! @cyn...my little texas treasure, what are you curious about ;) That is such a hot picture with the hat..wowsers! @jordy...what a great & informative thread! Bubbles burst & fantasies formed

ficticious ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 9:57 AM

spiderwebb: yes

azy ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 10:36 AM

file_50315.jpg

I'm going to regret this, but I have enjoyed putting names to faces, so here I am.

Eggiwegs! I would like... to smash them!

Michelle A. ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 12:05 PM

Nice to see ya Azy!

--- michelleamarante.com

JordyArt ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 12:50 PM

So, Azy, it would seem that a picture DOES INDEED tell a thousand words...... "Left a bit.......right a bit......hmmmmm.... what's that burning smell?? Oh, s'ok, just concentrating too much..... left....left..... there, done it. Phew." He he he he ;) (",)

azy ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 12:58 PM

and I'm trying to get the silver foil I'm holding under my face, to reflect the light LOL I look like that in any photo or as my misses says it looks like I am going to start a fight :o)

Eggiwegs! I would like... to smash them!

JordyArt ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 1:10 PM

You went to ALL that trouble just to do a photo for the forum? Flipping heck, you're nearly as mad as Phranky! (",)

starshuffler ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 5:10 AM

Nice to meet ya, Azy! :-D (*

peterke ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 4:38 PM

file_50316.jpg

Oops, not too late I hope ? Well... presenting you with my real specialty : the chocolate mousse ! sorry, I really didn't want to scare the kids.

JordyArt ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 4:46 PM

Ayup, Peterke's got the dubious honor of being the only BaldyHeed amoong us!! he he he........ nice shine dude ;) (btw, has that finger been stretched in photoshop, or are you one of Tedz's aliens? Bet the girls love you...... he he he..... oops, that's going a bit TOO far!!!) (",)

Michelle A. ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 4:58 PM

Hey there Peterke!......Now GIVE ME THAT MOUSSE! ......ooops.....sorry I just get excited by chocolate! ;~^

--- michelleamarante.com

peterke ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 5:12 PM

You're right, that's one loooooong finger ! I always wondered why them girls keep staring ... It's no photoshop I'm afraid. Maybe it's all that piano and cello i've been playing over the last 20 years... "No hair can grow on what one constantly uses..." (my motto) Also great when you want to use that "bounce flash" ;-)

randyrives ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 5:49 PM

file_50317.jpg

Sorry to put ya'll through this. Not exactly a a great pose or shot. Enjoyed viewing everyone else's photos.

DHolman ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 7:53 PM

file_50318.jpg

Ok ok...egads, Jordy has been picking on me again. Didn't get a chance to use the camera at work this week. This is a shot someone snuck on me at work from a couple weeks ago. As you can see, I just "love" being in front of a camera...yeesh. Sorry about the quality, but the digicam sucks.

-=>Donald

randyrives ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 8:19 PM

Hey Donald, What kind of work do you do.

Michelle A. ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 8:30 PM

Super kewl! Nice to finally see your face Donald! :~)

--- michelleamarante.com

Michelle A. ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 8:30 PM

And your's too randy! :~)

--- michelleamarante.com

Wolfsnap ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 1:07 AM

file_50319.jpg

Apologies - I'm extremely late (as usual) but this is me

DHolman ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 2:19 AM

Randy - Systems Engineer for the Seattle Times (press facility). That shot was taken in the computer room (shows about 15% of the room). I think I once explained the difference between a traditional S.E. and our dept (we deal with all the traditional stuff plus remote laser imaging, film processing, lithography, optical plate benders, robotics, press control systems, spread spectrum communications, material transport, blah blah blah). Michelle - Thank you, my dear. :D -=>Donald

starshuffler ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 4:45 AM

Hello Peter, Randy, Donald and Marc! Nice to see y'all! :-D (*

randyrives ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 6:43 AM

Donald, I thought it looked at some image storage/retrival system. I have a very small setup in my office. Sounds like you will not get bored, lots of different tech. to keep up with.

JordyArt ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 11:27 AM

Randy, dude, you aint a small guy!!! and I see your little camera remote ;) Don, good to see ya, man! Hey, is it just my memory, or do you reasonably like the dude that played Candyman? Bet you've got a long leather coat at home...... ;) Wolfie....gee, how did you get your name?!? he he he

DHolman ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 2:49 PM

Jordy, my friend, I think you are enjoying this way too much. Hahaha.... :D -=>D

JordyArt ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 3:08 PM

Don, I seem to have made a speeling eroor in the last comment - well, missed a word out, actually!!!! I meant to say "do you LOOK reasonably like the dude......" Sorry bud - actually without that word you could have found it offensive.... That would be all I needed - making an enemy out of Candyman......... he he he (",)

Crakmine ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 5:31 PM

file_50320.jpg

Now, trying to get the absolute last picture posted is me, after being told to by starshuffler, heres me on the webcam, since I don't have anything new on hand .)

Michelle A. ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 5:44 PM

file_50321.jpg

Nope sorry dude........hehe....wasn't gonna post but I'm feeling left out :~/ .... Got these back from the lab today...just a scan from the proof sheet....now I'm really going to go and cook dinner!

--- michelleamarante.com

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 12:20 AM

oh wow- Donald! there you are! cool! HI! & hey guys! nice to finally see all of you 0.0 now, let's have some of that mousse!

randyrives ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 6:52 AM

Hey Punk, That is what married life and getting old has done to me. I was a bicycle racer before I got married. I had hardy any body fat and my weight was 152 lbs. Yeah I keep forgetting to hide that dang remote better when I do these photos. Just about every family gathering photo, there I am holding the remote. ugh!

ficticious ( ) posted Tue, 03 June 2003 at 4:14 PM

oh yeah, this thread. nifty pics, don't remember checking past Jacoggins photo before i didn't check again. Nice pic Cyn, reminds me of my ex-girlfriend... my 6 foot 3 inch ex girlfriend.... you didn't have Meaghan for a name in the past didja? and of course mitch, nice lil'reel...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.