Sat, Sep 21, 2:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Poser 4 cannot open my obj

cmjackson ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 1:45 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

I've just purchased PhilC's V3 lingerie and when i try to open the g-String in the figures libary Poser 4 says it cannot open the obj and it cannot open the resource file leading to the obj. I've tried re-installing Poser 4 and i've tried extracting the file again but it won't work, i can though go to file,Import obj and open it that way but then it won't conform. I had this problem with one other conforming figure (can't remember what it was though). The g-string worked fine to start with but i got the problems after opening it a few times. Can anyone help?

thgeisel ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 1:51 PM

in poser 4 every obj file has a corresponding *.rsr-file. It has the same name as the obj file and is in the same directotry as the obj file. delete the *.rsr file. poser will build a new one next time you load the figure.the rsr files sometimes get damaged

cmjackson ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 2:08 PM

Excellent it worked i thought a RSR file was just an image file

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.