Fri, Sep 20, 10:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: V2 Top - WIP - comments please, and beta testing volunteers.

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2003 at 1:12 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

file_54336.jpg

I've made some modifications to the V2 top I'm working on (I think I will make a V3 version too, when I get this one finished). The first cut had no sleeves other than the heavy leather at the shoulder, and much less material mapping. I decided to do what I keep asking other modelers to do, and add material map zones to that a number of pieces can be mapped seperatly. This one has seperate right and left mapping for all armbands/wristbands (2 wristbands for a shorter look), upper sleeve, and lower sleeve. There's also 2 bands on the shirt, Cover Nipples (shown in the pic), one a little lower so they peak through, and one at the bottom. Upper and lower shirt are also mapped seperatly, so you can do a see through on either one. All materials can be made invisible for a very sexy look, with a lot of variations. I'm thinking about adding an even higher armband set, and dividing the short sleeves into two parts each so you can get a different effect. I'm trying to get a good lower waist morph too, so it goes down a little more to cover the belly button. No other morphs though. I had a request to add some chains to it, but I can't figure out where they'd go with the top buttoned. If someone can come up with a good idea, I'm willing to try it. Otherwise it'll have to wait for the next top. This may or may not be for sale. If it is, it'll go for $5, the lowest I can make it for sale here. If I don't think it's sale quality (and I have pretty high standards), it'll go in freestuff. I'd like to sell it, just so I can get into the vendor forum, and maybe make enough to get a couple of things off of my wishlist. When this one is finishes, another one will be made that resembles my Mike Chain Front shirt in freestuff now. I also need a couple of volunteers for beta testing later this week. At least 1 running P4, and one running on a MAC. Thanks for looking, and any suggestions you have! This modeling stuff is FUN! (but sometimes VERY frustrating). Jim

el_jefe52 ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2003 at 1:46 PM

Jim, I have Poser4, ProPack, and Poser5 running on a PIV 2.4 GHz under Windows2K. Be happy to beta test for you. Robin

Madrigal ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2003 at 2:00 PM

You know I'll test it for you - it'd be a pleasure. This is looking really good :) Can't see where chains would go either - I think with what you've already got, it'd look messy with any more stuff on.

911-69.blogspot.co.uk/

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2003 at 2:17 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_54337.jpg

Here's another variation, more on the lines of a bustier (sp?). This time on Steph.

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2003 at 2:50 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_54338.jpg

Here's another leather girl. Something a little more fierce.

Madrigal ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2003 at 5:06 PM

Very nice - like those Minoan women on the Cretan labyrinth. Can't wait for these to be finished :)

911-69.blogspot.co.uk/

Smitthms ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2003 at 7:58 PM

Looks pretty good from where I'm sitting Jim, I'll help you however I can... IM Me :o) Thomas

queri ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2003 at 9:39 PM

This is very very good. I'm th eone who asked for chains and I can't figure where to put them either. Love the options, just love them. You be good at this! Emily

RealitysPoison ( ) posted Tue, 15 April 2003 at 8:39 AM

This is lookin' good! The options sound great! And if you need any help testing, feel free to drop me a line. Ya know how to reach me. :D

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.