Sun, Sep 22, 11:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Newbie needs help.......Please

Speedbump ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2003 at 12:37 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

I am kinda new to poser 4 and am doing my own textures now...One problem I am having though is the eyebrows that I put in the texture don't show up.They are under the default poser ones and also the nipples are there along with the ones I put in the texture..What can I do to get rid of these default pieces?

tasquah ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2003 at 12:39 AM

Speed , What model are your trying to texture ?

Speedbump ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2003 at 12:41 AM

the default female nudeP4.....everything else works fine. Eyelashes, pubic hair, etc.Its just those pesky plastic looking eyebrows and nipples.

tasquah ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2003 at 12:57 AM

How about a sample render ?

Speedbump ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2003 at 1:16 AM

file_55133.jpg

here is a quickie I just did for the purpose of you seeing what I mean...

EricofSD ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2003 at 1:34 AM

ah, er, well, um.... There is a 'brows gone' dial that you can play with. Seems that some of the models, mil models in particular, have a separate mesh that the eyebrows go on. Either set your eyebrows to that mesh, or ditch it with the dial and use the normal headskin.

lindans ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2003 at 1:57 AM

I had this problem and find that turning the dials for "brows in"up to around 5.000 seems to get rid of it, I am kind of new to so don't take my word for it but give it a try.

Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face. I am a traveler of both time and space ....Kashmir, Led Zeppelin

Speedbump ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2003 at 1:57 AM

where might this "brows gone" dial be?

EricofSD ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2003 at 2:54 AM

file_55134.jpg

Ok, sorry, didn't read carefully enough. There's no brows gone dial on posette.

One thought though... see if you have any of your textures checked to apply to the entire figure. If so, that might override your eyebrows texture.

If you made your eyebrows as a part of the regular p4 woman texture, then ok, but if you made them separate, then check the eyebrows as in this image and don't check the applies to entire figure box for any of your other textures.

er, um, hope this helps.

Speedbump ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2003 at 3:08 AM

Thanks for the help

raven ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2003 at 9:53 AM

You could also try changing the object colour of the eyebrows to the same object colour as the skin. The colour is what you are seeing over the texture.

Speedbump ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2003 at 11:55 AM

Thanks for all the help...I think I got it....tweaking the surface materials a bit is what you need to do I guess....

queri ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2003 at 2:46 PM

Attached Link: http://www.morphworld30.com/files.html

That's a very beautiful texture-- yeah-- try it over an all white Posette. I think Traveller's Hide Show MATS have one for her. Down at the bottom of the page [use link]utility poses. Emily

queri ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2003 at 2:47 PM

Um, there are also some morphs in FS to smooth the mesh. Emily

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.