Sun, Oct 6, 7:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Anton wasn't kidding...

sandoppe ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2003 at 5:38 PM

file_55167.jpg

A Cat Show!! I love Cat shows! Here's Leo (would love for you to make one like this Anton!)

sandoppe ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2003 at 5:39 PM

file_55168.jpg

And here's Leo's sister....Gizzmo!! They may be kinda homely....but I love 'em!

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2003 at 5:59 PM

file_55169.jpg

Ah OK I guess I will use the opportunity to show my cats too then :o) First here's Phumba and Basil

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2003 at 6:00 PM

Attached Link: http://cutiecats.dk

file_55170.jpg

And here's Jack and Basil :o)

You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA

sandoppe ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2003 at 6:18 PM

Just reading through some of the threads....Caly you're right....Persians can have respiratory problems....I should know, I've had 6 persians over the years. But if cared for properly can live a long time. My first "brood" of 4 lived to be in their 20's. Leo and Gizzmo are both 13 years old. There's not a sweeter disposition in the world than the "Cobby build Persians" (that's Leo...stockier, less shovel faced).

TheWanderer ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2003 at 6:26 PM

Hi I think I prefere the one in post 24 where do I get him? Give me a Dog over a cat anytime ,now that's put the cat among the pigeons! lol;-) Dave

melanie ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2003 at 7:07 PM

file_55171.jpg

Here's my Sooty. He thinks he's a Siamese, even down to the blue eyes. The weird thing is that neither of his parents is Siamese, but there's a gene in there somewhere. His grandmother came from a Siamese line from way back. Melanie

Djeser ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2003 at 11:37 PM

file_55172.jpg

Since it's "show n' tell", here's my bella Lucia being a stealth kitty, hiding under a box flap. Verrrrry sneaky!

Sgiathalaich

kobaltkween ( ) posted Mon, 21 April 2003 at 12:00 PM

um, just to get back to the original topic, sorta (though i'm enjoying all the pics), why would making a long hair coat be impossible? it seems to me, even something like the lion's mane with a couple of transmap layers (as i've seen done), would be better than nothing. but, me, don't know nothin' about makin' no models, so maybe it would be more difficult than it seems.

PheonixRising ( ) posted Mon, 21 April 2003 at 12:52 PM

'cause if it is anything short of perfect they will carve us up alive like a Thanksgiving day turkey saying how sucky it is. lol. It is like that aold saying: "Jack of all trades. Master of none" The more diverse at item become, the less it does any one thing as well. A long haired conforming layer may be doable not not at a quality and managability that would make it viable. Either really good or not at all is the only safe road to travel. When there are more advanced tools available to render with, a long haired cat may be possible at that time. But right now it would look likely aweful.

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

sandoppe ( ) posted Mon, 21 April 2003 at 1:00 PM

Well.....there's always postwork! :)

RHaseltine ( ) posted Mon, 21 April 2003 at 1:10 PM

"When there are more advanced tools available to render with..." Dropping hints?

PheonixRising ( ) posted Mon, 21 April 2003 at 1:18 PM

The future is hard to see. The dark side of the florce clouds everything. No. just saying it really isn't possible in poser to the degree people would want it to be.

"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

_Audrey ( ) posted Thu, 27 November 2003 at 2:26 PM

file_55173.jpg

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 27 November 2003 at 5:16 PM

LOL that looks like one of them things you use for cleaning bottles. Dunno the english word for them, but... :o)

sandoppe ( ) posted Thu, 27 November 2003 at 5:39 PM

Bottle scrubbers :) I can't remember the correct name either, but we use to use them on the farm to clean the cups and other parts on the milking machines. In fact, I have one in my shop. I maintain all my own lawn equipment and those things work great for getting into the orifices of the carburetors used on lawn mower engines :)

Redfern ( ) posted Thu, 27 November 2003 at 6:26 PM

Bottle brush... Sincerely, Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

PheonixRising ( ) posted Thu, 27 November 2003 at 8:20 PM

hehe. Blast from the past. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.