Fri, Sep 20, 4:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: comment notification?

Pannyhb ( ) posted Wed, 23 April 2003 at 9:43 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:42 AM

Is the e-mail comment notification working? Panny

abmlober ( ) posted Thu, 24 April 2003 at 6:10 AM

I did not get any infos about postings from my favourite artists, so perhaps nothing with email is working....

:rolleyes::sad:
Joy of Frax

Rosemaryr ( ) posted Thu, 24 April 2003 at 11:51 AM

Some of the other forums have noticed the same thing--looks like the ebot system may be having a few glitches.

RosemaryR
---------------------------
"This...this is magnificent!"
"Oh, yeah. Ooooo. Aaaaah. That's how it starts.
Then, later, there's ...running. And....screaming."

firefly ( ) posted Sun, 27 April 2003 at 8:25 AM

Seems to be working now. Anyone still having troubles?

CavalierLady ( ) posted Mon, 05 May 2003 at 9:33 AM

Hi. I haven't received any notifications since this glitch showed up nearly a couple of weeks ago. None for image comments, forum postings, or new favs list postings. The option doesn't even seem to be on my edit home page anymore. Any suggestions?

tresamie ( ) posted Mon, 05 May 2003 at 12:42 PM

Oh CL, that's awful!! Maybe you need to contact deemarie. At least go over to the admin forum and talk to the people who have a clue about how the site works. Good luck...that must be awful for you! Tresamie

Fractals will always amaze me!

firefly ( ) posted Mon, 05 May 2003 at 10:10 PM

Hi Cavalierlady, you will find the options to turn ebot msgs on for the forums if you click on "Forum" in the top header of the Renderosity site. You will need to check off each forum you would like notifications on. For the new favs list postings you will need to go to your profile page and look under the heading of "Would you like to receive the following by email" for the lines that say "Receive notification when members add you or your gallery images to their favorites list?" (Yes/No) or "Receive notification when your favorite artists upload a new gallery image?" (Yes/No) For ratings and comments, you will need to ensure the radio buttons below the upload portion of your upload page are checked. You are probably aware of all these areas that need to be chosen. I'm just mentioning them again so you can double check them. If the problem is still persisting I'll take it to the programmers and see what they recommend next. Good Luck CavalierLady and keep us posted :)

CavalierLady ( ) posted Tue, 06 May 2003 at 11:28 AM

Thank you firefly. I contacted lady nimue in the admin forum and she said to give it a few days, while they iron out the bugs in the new server. I looked through profile yesterday, and seem to have everything in order, but I will check again. Thanks so much! :)

firefly ( ) posted Tue, 06 May 2003 at 9:51 PM

You're welcome CavalierLady :) I will post to this thread the instant we get word that all bugs should be totally worked out. Then we will be able to isolate individual problems from site problems! Your patience during these small annoyances is truly appreciated!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.