Thu, Oct 3, 2:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Ironhart's May Cottage and the Flyer Freebie

Tashar59 ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 1:59 AM

I haven't received one in 6 weeks till today. Thanks Ironhart for the repost and Thanks Tuesday for the texture.

bwldrd ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 3:14 AM

I finally got a flyer again :) Thank you. And thank you Ironhart very much for posting the freebie again !!! :))) YAY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

ironhart ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 3:28 AM

Actually it was always there, you just needed the URL :)

Tuesday ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 3:37 AM

Hi all

I'm glad to hear that some of you have now received this weeks flyer, and a BIG thank you to Ironhart for making the cottage available again!

The programmers are working hard to fix the problems, but if you still haven't received the flyer, you can contact asher@bondware.com to have the flyer sent again, or you can contact me and I will make sure that you receive the files.

Take care
Alex

elgyfu ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 8:39 AM

Thank you Ironhart. I also got this weeks letter (with Texture) but not last weeks with cottage. Am downloading now. Thank you very much, I am looking forward to playing!

electroglyph ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 8:49 AM

On a sort of related note.... I'm using a Yahoo mail account. When "anyone" reports a sending address as spam it starts getting sent to my bulk mail folder. This has happened to my rosity and runDNA newsletters. If you have Yahoo Mail. Be sure to set up your Mail Options to where it doesn't automatically trash your spam folder. Read the headers in your bulk mail folder. If you get a rosity flier, open it, and click on the link on the bottom of the message "This is not SPAM". The next letter should end up in your inbox. Good Luck!

tasquah ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 9:03 AM

FYI , one of the key words on a spam filter is the word free. If a newsletter has that word in it then its going to be sent to the spam folder or deleted.

linwhite ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 10:06 AM

I was having trouble receiving the Newsletter. You have to reset that part in your profile for some reason. In your profile, if you just unclick the "Recieve" box, close, then open and click it, it will work...(maybe....LOL) At least, it worked for me.

Rynn ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 12:07 PM

I had the same problem, but a few days ago I send a mail to renderosity. I got a reply that there is a new mail server being installed to take care of people not getting the newsletter. And I also got all the old newsletters I missed out on. :) Hopefully this will be solved soon. Rynn.

Rynn ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 12:09 PM

BTW, a big thank you to ironhart and Tuesday for these wonderful freebies.

EricTorstenson ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 12:36 PM

I get ebot responces regularly, but the flyer is somewhat hit or miss. I did get the weeks flyer featuring the new house (thanks ironheart) but not the one from tuesday :( I just figured it would come out later, until now. eric

FishNose ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 3:25 PM

I got the flyer. I do the filtering manually even if it is a hassle - don't want to miss good stuff :o) :] Fish

sandoppe ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 7:32 PM

Fortunately, my spam filter ( a free service of my ISP) lets me add things to an approved list. So I was pretty sure the newsletter was not in the spam catcher. Thanks for the texture Tuesday! I will put it to good use :) Ironhart cottages have been a favorite of mine for a long time. Before I got Poser I had to get some special assistance from Ironhart, Lynn White and Sharen Custer to make them work for a play project I was working on. I've said it before and I'll say it again.....there are some really great people here :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.