Sat, Sep 21, 12:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:04 pm)

Subject: Fat Man

momodot ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2000 at 9:25 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Does anyone have the Zygote Heavy Man? I'm I right in suspecting that: 1. his clothes don't come off and can't be transparency mapped. 2. I won't be able to use my Poser3/Poser4 male head morphs on him? Does he work well? The Female Heavy? Thanks.

Kosh ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2000 at 9:49 PM

Yep, you're right. As for how well he works, I haven't used him enough to say, but he was reasonably ok for posing.

momodot ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2000 at 10:14 PM

Bummer. Thanks for the info. I guess I'll have to wait for Anton's fat suit. I wish fattning up these modes wasn't so hard... the muscle definition is such a drag.

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 02 June 2000 at 11:29 AM

The Heavy figures work fairly well for Poser 3 characters. some P4 head morphs will work on P3 characters (but not all, and they Heavy figures may have different vertices than the standards; I've never tested these). It is also possible to do head swaps between figures, but I'm not quite sure of how.

ColtCentaur ( ) posted Fri, 02 June 2000 at 12:19 PM

Im working with the fat man and I hate to say it but you have to scale and apply clothes over his already larger clothes. It's a huge pain but possible. -Colt

momodot ( ) posted Fri, 02 June 2000 at 5:14 PM

Well, I did buy him. He pose well and looks better in detail then in the littl4e thumbnails at Zygote. Seems like none of my P3 or P4 head morphs have the right vertice count. Guess I'll make some morphs, if anyone else is interested I'll make those available when they happen but could be several weeks since I'm moving Toronto next month. I already took him to Amorphium and made him a younger fat guy, I want to put a goatee on hime and make him more hip. Well, thanks for info.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.