Fri, Sep 20, 11:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: The Gothic Room ... soon to be released :)

Richabri ( ) posted Tue, 06 May 2003 at 2:58 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

file_57230.jpg

It's funny how a product develops sometime. This one started out with me modeling the chaise for a single render to adding a couple of more furniture items and then I decided I was in for a dime so I might as well make it the whole enchilada! :)

I tried my hand at designing completely unique furniture items that are different from anything else without being too wierd - I hope I've succeeded :)

The Gothic Room prop replicates a rustic Gothic styled room complete with uniquely styled Gothic furnishings. It also includes a very detailed Gothic styled chandelier. Everything you need to set up a Gothic styled render is here including:

Two sided room with floor and optional ceiling prop.

Uniquely styled furniture:

• Chaise Lounge

• Gothic Chair

• Table

• Sconce Candle

• Candelabra

• Planter Stand

• Vase

• Persian Carpet

• A detailed Gothic styled Chandelier prop.

Everything comes as Poser Ready props that can be loaded from the sidebar menu or for even easier use - just load the included PZ3 file which has all of the props loaded with a default lighting and camera scheme.

All of the prop's elements are completely modular and can be used separately or with other sets for maximum use and enjoyment.

seaayre ( ) posted Tue, 06 May 2003 at 3:19 PM

Oooh. Can't wait. Looks really nifty. :)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 06 May 2003 at 5:06 PM

wooooo, very nice. Sharen

Morris ( ) posted Tue, 06 May 2003 at 7:59 PM

Absolutely gorgeous Rick!

queri ( ) posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 4:50 AM

Gorgeous furniture, especially that chair-- and theleading in the windows is prime. You have a winner here. Emily

LadyJaiven ( ) posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 9:40 AM

That is simply beautiful. You are my favorite architect ;) Miss you :) ~hugs~

cwshorty ( ) posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 3:36 PM

You already know how much I love your work, and this one is just as special as all your others!

Metrini ( ) posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 10:22 PM

wow very nice details!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.