Thu, Oct 3, 12:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photoshop

Welcome to the Photoshop Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photoshop F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:49 pm)

Our mission is to provide an open community and unique environment where anyone interested in learning more about Adobe Photoshop can share their experience and knowledge, post their work for review and critique by their peers, and learn new techniques while developing the skills that allow each individual to realize their own unique artistic vision. We do not limit this forum to any style of work, and we strongly encourage people of all levels and interests to participate.

Are you up to the challenge??
Sharpen your Photoshop skill with this monthly challenge...

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Postwork for Poser!!!!!!!!

Aparajith ( ) posted Sun, 04 May 2003 at 12:14 PM · edited Sun, 14 July 2024 at 4:37 PM

I would like to know how to build a colosseum as part of my Poser creation.It has to be in the background of a picture.It can use any software (i.e)Poser or Adobe photoshop.I am posting it hee as I thought it can all be accomplished as part of postwork production in photoshop.

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 6:54 PM

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you want to create a photo and use it as a backdrop in Poser? That's really a question for the Poser Forum. On the other hand, if you wnat to render the colosseum and Poser fig separately, that's very easy to do. After your render your figure, use the same camera settings to render the silhouette view. You can use that view as a mask for the Poser figure (it will allow you to easily cut out all the extra junk around your figure, so he can blend into the background). Hope this helped.

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.