Fri, Sep 20, 5:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: PZ3 files

cinema ( ) posted Mon, 05 June 2000 at 1:22 PM ยท edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 3:56 PM

I have a problem... It started out of the blue , I have no idea if I did something , or what happened . Whenever I try to open a PZ3 file in Poser4 , I can get all the props , hair , etc .to show up , but not the body .For instance , April by Thorne , will show the hair and all the props , but no April .When I check the properties on the bodyparts , they are all listed and checked as visible , but I can't see anything in the workwindow .It does that to the PZ3 files only .I have reinstalled Poser twice now , but it's the same .Can somebody help ? Please ? Thank you , cinema

kyrin ( ) posted Mon, 05 June 2000 at 2:35 PM

WOW! That's not good. My suggestion would be to backup your characters, textures etc. and uninstall the app then reboot and re-install it. Hope it helps...

buck ( ) posted Mon, 05 June 2000 at 4:05 PM

Try replacing the figure and see if that works. Keep the props, etc.

cinema ( ) posted Mon, 05 June 2000 at 4:56 PM

thanks for all the help , I had a system backup and finally got it to work .Thank you All!

Darth_Logice ( ) posted Mon, 05 June 2000 at 8:46 PM

In the future, sometimes Poser 4 makes a rsr for pz3's. Delete it...delete the RSR in Geometries file...either of those should fix it all up. -Darth

3DSprite ( ) posted Tue, 06 June 2000 at 12:16 AM

This does happen a lot, so don't let it bother you. Darth is correct with his fix ;-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.