Fri, Sep 20, 3:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Poser can't see the wood for the TreeZ

andix ( ) posted Tue, 13 May 2003 at 2:42 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:42 PM

Attached Link: Over 90 unique items now in stock......at 25% off

file_58155.jpg

Very easy to use, very simple, able to create anything from a lonely majestic monolith, to a complete forest, with no slow down of rendering times. The perfect tool for turning Poser into a woodland.

keweljewels ( ) posted Tue, 13 May 2003 at 10:13 AM

Andix, LOL I seen them their on my list to get tommorro :).They look great. Right now trees are priority, i have all your cute, cute houses, chestz, potionz, on my wish list:). Susan. They all are just great :)

andix ( ) posted Tue, 13 May 2003 at 4:39 PM

blushes thank-you :-) Andi

pendarian ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2003 at 4:06 PM

Andix, are they all the same tree, or are some slimmer and some fatter? I couldn't really tell from the previews in the store :) Thanks sweetie! Love your products by the way!! Pendy

ronstuff ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2003 at 4:32 PM

They look great, but I have a question... Are these trees 2D, 2-1/2D or 3D? I ask because 2D and 2-1/2D trees don't always accept lighting well or cast realistic shadows. This is not a problem with trees in the background, but becomes apparent when they are in the foreground. I don't think this will affect my buying decision because there are good reasons to use all types, but I just want to know which category these are in before making that purchase. Thanks - you know I love your stuff, and have bought a lot. Wish you would consider putting together some mega packs and offering bulk rates ;-)

andix ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 10:25 AM

sorry for the lateness of reply....been running a fever for the last 2 days, and I'm really NOT well so, its gonna be quick, im afraid... theyre 2d, for use as scenery, and there are in total 9, each with 4 variations and now, back to bed with Lemsip and Neurofen blugh, got it bad

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.