Thu, Sep 19, 4:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: "Mothership" Boarding ID# Crew

Tedz ( ) posted Tue, 13 May 2003 at 6:24 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 4:06 PM

file_58259.jpg

Good Evening. Allow Me to Salute My Crew. It is here that You will post your ID# Cards, and here that you may meet other Crew Members, until I, and My PDA, can sort out Positions for You. The existing Crew, may wish to re-post their ID# here, even though, I have a Dossier on You all, *sigh* ...they may wish to tart the pic up...as I have done :) I shall now endeavour to contact each one of You ...Individually...as is My Custom *sigh*...to let You know that this is indeed the Gateway to Heaven, and the Boarding Call will be made ....shortly. The High Commander Hugz

cynlee ( ) posted Tue, 13 May 2003 at 7:36 PM

file_58261.jpg

PDA here! & just to clear up any misunderstanding- i am not a doubleagent! (ooooooh darn that probe) :D LOL! welcome back my friends to the show that never ends...

spiderwebb ( ) posted Tue, 13 May 2003 at 7:47 PM

file_58262.jpg

We're so glad you could attend, come inside... come inside. Welcome friends ...

Tedz ( ) posted Tue, 13 May 2003 at 8:26 PM

file_58263.jpg

Aaah! I have chosen Well. My Happy Pills are on board. What a Physician...what a Babe! Sign Up! Space Needs You! The "Mothership" needs You! The Mission!!! The Romance!!! The Adventure!!!! The Bad Gas in Confined Quarters!!! Happy Pills!!!! COME!!! We Must Save the Raven Haired One, from Planet Putrid, and not fear any Brigand, nor will we avoid any Gamma Quadrant, because of Threats and Subdication....We will NEVER lick the Dust from the Space Boots of Buzz Lastyear. Are You with Me? Have YOU got what it takes? Can YOU take what I have got? Together, we can stop the Tommy Rot that is Buzz Lastyear, remove His Batteries, and fetch the Raven Haired One (against Her Will, I am afraid) back to Earth. Planet Putrid...however, will never recover from the Musky Scents that were created there, in a vain attempt to Lure My Hot Top 20 Foxy Babes. Come, Let's Clean Up this Universe together!

Lombardo ( ) posted Tue, 13 May 2003 at 9:07 PM

file_58265.jpg

The rebellion is on, anda Mother Ship is on the loose. We Ill fight to preserve our won kind, NOW.

Niutek ( ) posted Tue, 13 May 2003 at 9:15 PM

file_58266.jpg

Niutek's ready, Sir! Bring out any monster, we shall conquer the Universe!!!!

Masema ( ) posted Tue, 13 May 2003 at 9:30 PM

file_58267.jpg

Count me in too! And, as in the last mission, I request a window seat :D

Tedz ( ) posted Tue, 13 May 2003 at 10:08 PM

file_58268.jpg

Tanialmedia has the Window Seat...same as last Mission...why does it always have to start off with who is having the Window Seat. Nice Design Masema...the same as the Tattoo on Your Back *sigh*. Now, wee Nuitek...are you sure You are old enough for a Mission? I like Your New Haircut though...reminds Me of a Space Bike I once had. Lombardo...Welcome...go read Nuitek a Bed Time Story, until She settles...and yeah...You got it Boy...da Mothership is on da loose an we iz gunna kick some Ass! Yeah! Right on!!!! Now, where is da PDA? How did the Over Weight Blimp Buzz Lastyear get in ? Who likes Donuts? Nurse!

cynlee ( ) posted Tue, 13 May 2003 at 10:54 PM

file_58269.jpg

right here HC! Have yet to locate security- but I did stop off at the local ID shop for a new ID- you like? has requested # & all Welcome Lombardo!, hugz to Spidey & Masema & sweet little Nuitek! :] how bout a game of Pictionary why we wait on the rest...

Tedz ( ) posted Tue, 13 May 2003 at 11:18 PM

file_58270.jpg

Yes! I Adore Your New Persona. You have caught My Eye...here ...it is Yours, for I Pluck it out to show You My Hollow Head. I Love the start of a Voyage...all the Hugging, Streamers...Song's of Auld Lang Syne...aahh! a Mission, Romance.....Babes!!!! Buzz ...I'm telling You Boy! I'm gonna drain Your Batteries! Btw, Tedz Duty Free Store is now open, we take the Green Back, the Red Back (Australian Dollar), and your Piggy Bank. Send Your Credit Card details and I will send You some Cyber Cocktails. Hugz .

jyriviuhko ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 12:12 AM

file_58271.jpg

Oinkoink yaaa maiitiies!! And the Bacon headed Bugkiller has arrived!!

gallimel ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 12:50 AM

file_58272.jpg

Thanx to webvogel who's transforming me in Poser, I have this look to offer to the crew. Well, every Space Ship do need a cyborg don't we? ;) That's me, then :P :P :P (Ty to webwogel!!!! who's waiting still for clear shot of my body to texturize properly my whole figure. I'll take them this weekend that I am at sea again :P) Honour to the commander!!!!

bioserge ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 1:15 AM

file_58273.jpg

Beep beep! Hic-cup! FOisT Of aLL I hAve SoMe DeMAnds bEfoRE I BoArd, I want VoDka, No PRobes bUt tHe oPTion tO pRobe aSS As I dEsire, mORe VOdka and more ass, mAke that Scattered aSS aLL around. I sEE AlSo Commander YoU HaVe ChoSEn aNOthEr PDA. YoU BastarDZ. SeeMs hEr InseRted pRobe was NoT Inserted wiTh CauTion.

DHolman ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 3:19 AM

Ohhh man. Who let him out of his cage, I mean guest quarters, again?!! Gotta make a mental note much bigger dosage next time.

ratto ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 3:30 AM

file_58274.jpg

I'm here! I'll fight till the end!

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 3:55 AM

file_58275.jpg

hiiippp hiiippp hurraaaaaaa the braves are signin'in 4 the good fight must go on ;0] Tanilameida @ your service Sir!

enax ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 5:37 AM

file_58277.jpg

Hi crew, Hi riS. I would like to find some intelligence in the Universe (and of course take some photos). My weapon is my camera and btw not @ your service.

Here my ID and thanx to cynlee for the IM.

Jyri you need some action, not only in shots.

Peace in the Universe and if it's possible in the World.

Akinom ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 7:57 AM

file_58278.jpg

Calling, calling, Akinom is calling High Comannder! I'm ready for boarding and submitting my ID#Card, Sir! Ready fortake off to save the Raven Haired One from Planet Pudrid,Sir! So what is my task, Sir? And Hi to all the Crew Members, we 'll do our best for Peace!

gallimel ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 8:04 AM

hi there sweetie :) *talkin in cyber language * fuzzy Ciao ;)

Tedz ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 9:35 AM

file_58279.jpg

My Dear Beloved Crew. Allow Me to take this opportunity in Welcoming You aboard the "Mothership" My PDA would also Welcome You...but, Today She is allowed to, er....Sleep in.I should also like to Welcome the New Participants, being Ratto ...My wee Spaced Rat, Enax and Dholman, who I may make the Ship's Master at Arms, as He has already noticed the bothersome Unruley Robot, Bioserge, as He downed His "foist" bottle of Vodka. Crew, Your ID#'s are Superb, however, I am concerned with Tania's.....what are all those Wires? I hope that You have not been picking at the Insulation, while awaiting take off. Now, My Beloved Crew.....what Positions do You want? I have a Large Manual, an Engineering Book, a Reader's Digest, Websters Dictionary and a current Copy of the Kama Sutra, so that we May find a Comfortable Position on Board.....and someone to Lean On. HC Hugz.

cynlee ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 10:55 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=1145934

*yawn* Good morning! Greetings to jyri- that bugkiller may need to be transformed to a "Buzzkiller"... & meli!- what a lovely cyborg you make! ... & serge- tsk, tsk, you may have had one too many ... & Donald- are you in? ... & ratto- great to see you! ... & tania!- oh, do be careful, your climbing skills could come in handy to scale the giant Buzz & pull his plug ... & enax- you would make a fine diplomat if we ever do come across some intelligence in the world ... & dear akinom- with your great eye for detail i know this mission will be success! ... Wonderful to see you all! FYI- I AM ATTACHING A LINK TO THE ORIGINAL MOTHERSHIP THREAD- a bit of history on the origin of the mothership & how our dear HC came to being

tricksta ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 11:21 AM

file_58280.jpg

Wait! wait! wait for me!!! damn am I too late????

jwdell ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 12:12 PM

file_58281.jpg

Ready HC! sorry got lost, Cynlee rounded me up...

Lombardo ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 12:22 PM

file_58282.jpg

I finally got back my gear (metal that is), back then, I as in the middle of the most aberrant phenomenon that human kind ever created: school assignment. So a had to get on board half naked whit only a T-shirt, a pair of pants, and some fighters behind me, my apologies. Its time get down andirty! Now, were is my ammo and rations? If the opponents need a shoot I can arrange that! BEEP-BEEP.BEEP-BEEP

cynlee ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 12:29 PM

MOONCAT spotted! advice cloaking, proceed with care of giant orbiting mousetraps, keep tongue in check uh, where'd she go? oh hiya trickster, jwdell! hugz! glad you could make it! nice outfit Lombardo!!

spiderwebb ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 1:40 PM

whoa whoa what was in that drink serge gave me?

cynlee ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 1:50 PM

whoa! that is da bomb spidey! pushes her into a cold shower to help her wear off the effects (how'd ya do it?)

Niutek ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 1:51 PM

I want to be our Sneaker, Sir! I'm so small and innocent lookin' I'll get everywhere in disguise when it comes to unpluggin' the wire! I'll trick them right. I'll be a super-agent! And welcome all new crew members! :))) May the High Commander's Power be with you! up, up and away!

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 2:36 PM

so sweeeeeetttttttttt! here we stand once more interfacing adventure and strong emotions through the land of connected minds ;0] LET'S go WIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tedz ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 3:04 PM

Spidey...was dat Your foist buttle of wodka? You are sooooooo darn good...You have just slipped into My Top Hot 5 Foxy Babes!!!! Niutek...Yes...you are an innocent one...now...shoo...go Spy on everyone...pretend You are rummaging for Cookies. Tania....take it easy...where is the Kapok for Your Poly Pillow...You stay by the Window seat...You are a Hot Top 5 Foxy Babe....You have Authourity, Lombardo wants to share a Cabin....even with a Hamstar....will anyone let Him share? He will be back from School soon.....oh...what about Niutek...He could read You lovely Space Fairy Tales :)

FearaJinx ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 3:49 PM

file_58283.jpg

I have my ID Card! I'm ready to go! Where are we headed? I also am Armed with My camera-greatest weapon known to man! I love my digital camera and wouldn't go any where with out it! I claim the kitchen to bake! I love to bake!-I didn't say I could bake, I just said I love to bake! ha ha! Johannah

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 3:58 PM

HC that's a really loaded question hmmmmmmmmm i'll cover his ass 4 a while, he want be long joing us ... probs with some bugging agents and crossed lines ;0]

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 5:21 PM

file_58286.jpg

just got a msg ... i'll be off till tmrw ... let's burn sm cookies ... let's dodge sm bullets in sandman's land ... hey Niutek aka super agent Sneaker an extra hand is always handy ;0] pls cover my ass 4 a while, make sure we all are wired and pls pls make sure we all have a free line out!!!!! just in case ... u know ;0]

Tedz ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 5:39 PM

Hey! Where are You warping off too Sweet Tania? Have You another Job? Are You Grape picking? Hey....don't You go to Sandmans Land alone...I...the Glorious and Beloved High Commander, will accompany You....why? Because I can, and I ssure You....I am Wired! However, back to reality.....are You ready to rumble, are You fidgeting for a fight, are you Armed to the Back Teeth? Fearajinx? who let this Person aboard? Man...we gotta change Your ame real quick...we don't want bad luck to follow us wherever we may roam.....we will call you a Jonah. Nice ID# Way Kool:) Now, Lombardo...has a "Slow Connection" ...something I have only Dreamed of..wonder where My PDA is...but, He has no where to stay tonight ...any Double Berthers....or are You all in the 3 Berth Cabins?

polyphilo ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 6:20 PM

file_58287.jpg

Here is my ID card... issued by the only authority I recognize onto this world and any given other... Long Live the HC and God Bless the GQ...

Tedz ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 7:14 PM

file_58288.jpg

Wow! Polphilo! You would make a great Poly Pad Pot Scrubber, so...You will work in the Galley with Fearajinx, because I don't want Her near the Bridge or any Controls. I Love the Coloring in Your Hair Poly Pillow, is it an Organic Henna Highlight? Can we eat it if we are Lost in Space? Well, I am Jolly well pleased with You all....a fine and dandy bunch....I actually feel a Gender Twinge when I look at some of You *sigh*

spiderwebb ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 7:20 PM

file_58289.jpg

Commander of High do I need to bring any weapons, other than my stiletto heels of course?

enax ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 7:31 PM

Hey riS, sorry but I don't understand :[
"You say:"I Love the Coloring in Your Hair Poly Pillow, is it an Organic Henna Highlight? Can we eat it if we are Lost in Space?"...
means this lost in Space eating hair?

Tedz ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 8:22 PM

Bring plenty of Weapons My Dear wee Spidey...for You may need them to Repel Me sigh ....oooooooh, I do like Your New, New York Punk Lou Reed Look. Do You have another Eye....or is it in the Back of your Head....you look ravishing wee Spidey, how about weaving a bit of Silk, for Your High Commander...even though You did not Win the "pepe la pue" Award ...You are still up in the Charts, of My Hot Top 5 etc, etc. Now, Enax ...there is nothing to Fear....unless You are related to Fearajinx ...maybe the PDA invited this "Albatross around my Keck"... we will probably eat the Bedding, before We would Eat Polyhilo's Pillow....the Beds will be very Nutrisious,(Bed Bugs) how ever We are not lost....we are NOT Space Rats....and We are off to Planet Putrid, via the Gamma Quadrant, ...Nobody will stop us! Not Buzz! Not Mooncat!sigh Not The Raven Haired Moderator! sigh No ONE!!!!

jwdell ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 10:28 PM

I wish to be considered fo Engineering, HC, though I can blast bug with the best of em, I'm pretty good at fixin broke stuff, laptops, cars, warp drives...just PLEEEEASE don't call me Scotty....

Tedz ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 10:41 PM

Ok...You are Mr. Fix It. Now....a Martini if You please.

jwdell ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 11:03 PM

Shaken or stirred? I could probably do something about the hole you poked in the rubber fish too, he may come in handy should we encounter trouble whithin the much disputed gamma quadrant...

DHolman ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 11:23 PM

file_58290.jpg

Hold on...hold on!!! There's a chance for gun play here? Oh hell yea!!! I just got my new BioArmor all nice and clean from the last bug run. If there's room in the bay for my fighter, I'm in. And as long as no one touches my pulse pistols, pulse rifles, nano-bio-grenades, monofilament swords, charge dark-matter knife or favorite mug no one on board needs to get hurt. *Flashes ID Card* Permission to come along and blow stuff up real good, Commander? -=>Donald

Tedz ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 11:29 PM

Permission to come aboard, You big Hunk squeeze...er, I must check Your Pulse ...make sure You are not a Klingon...like My Ex...I wont touch your Cup...You leave my Lip balm alone.

zhounder ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 11:30 PM

file_58291.jpg

Permission to come abourd sir?! Sorry aboutthe metals on my ID. zhounder (aka Magick Michael) Reporting for duty!

jwdell ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 11:32 PM

Nice friggin ID, Donald!! now I'm turning green with envy, off to the local ID shop I go, welcome aboard!

jwdell ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2003 at 12:34 AM

file_58292.jpg

OK I feel better now!

Tedz ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2003 at 12:53 AM

Way Kool...the 3 of You are real scary...Love the Babe...She will soon be in the Hot Top 20...keep that Raven away from the Bridge please...She looks too much trouble...She is scarier than You, John. Now, what about a Jim Beam Scotty.

jwdell ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2003 at 1:49 AM

Got plenty of beam boss, Also a good supply of JD.(I've earned that particular nickname!)Tenten conveniently has a hollw leg which I've taken the liberty of packing full of a plutonian nyborg and mushroom mixture that'll really fix things around here...

Akinom ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2003 at 1:56 AM

file_58293.jpg

BEEP BEEP... Akinom is calling for High Commander...BEEP BEEP... Very urgent, Sir!... Have just discovered terrible things!... THERE'S SOMETHING GOING ON HERE!... First we saw Spidey getting high after having that drink from Serge. Then Poly came up with those hair...pssst!... assume he had a drink too. And now I found this fellow... could it be Serge after hanging on his Vodka?... Need some help to get him on his feet again!!!... Really a problem! Could there be a Double Agent on board, who has mixed something into our alcohol stock?... BEEP BEEP Over and out

jwdell ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2003 at 2:06 AM

file_58294.jpg

There's a few issues with the warp drive too...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.