Thu, Sep 19, 4:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: "Mothership" Boarding ID# Crew

cynlee ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2003 at 8:17 PM

!!!!dear commander & crew- i fear we have been misled by Planet Putrid & Buzz Lastyear- for you see- WHAT YOU THINK IS YOUR RAVENHAIRED MOODY MODERATOR IS BUT A 3D ANIMATED POSER RENDERING ONBOARD! Commander- we must take off soon if we are to catch the lunar eclipse which will catepult us into deep space to save the REAL R.H.M.MOD!!!!

Michelle A. ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2003 at 8:21 PM

I believe confusion is setting in.....seems to me Brenda is losing control of his ship....and the BIG ONE from Planet Putrid has spoken... Buzz is near.... Oh Donald...stop shooting your laser for just a moment...these thigh high boots are killing me....come rub my feet luv......

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

doca ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2003 at 8:42 PM

file_58310.jpg

P.U.T.R.I.D.

Tedz ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2003 at 8:50 PM

file_58311.jpg

Damn! This is getting HOT...I am all fired up! I am ready to Blast off! Who was that Hideous Strapon Creature that the Moody Moderator has tucked into her Garter Belt! Can I not Sleep....can I not Squeeze Oranges in Peace...nae...My Crew...fear not...for this is no Poser Rendering....it is but an Infatuable Doll. The Leather Model, for Castaway Astros...that is a lovely big Laser that Donald Has. Brenda has nothing to Fear....Buzzz and his Bint are Doomed. Prepare to emit Gaseous Substances....so that We may Blast Off!

Tedz ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2003 at 8:52 PM

Oooooooh....how I like Candy lick

DHolman ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 12:24 AM

file_58312.jpg

Ooooo Yea!!!! I put a call in to my squadron. You can see by the viewscreen that my boys are making their final approach!! Oh sweet explosions!!! All they're waiting for is my command to open fire on this mother grabbing spaceship!!! Ooooh Yea!!!! One word from me and BOOOOOOOOM!!!! A dozen high-yield quantum-flux missiles right on target!!! AHAHAHAHA....Yea....that'll teach you to even think about.... huh? Wooooooaaaah....take a look at the thighs on her .... *droool* Those legs .... those boots. Sweet mother of neutronium what a woman!! I'd love to .... hmmm? Oooooooo foot rub. Can I use that new strawberry flavored massage oil.....can I can I can I? -=>Donald

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 12:52 AM

Donald, for Godsakes man! can you not read? stop thinking with your head & use your head! you are falling for an apparition, a 3d poser rendition, an infautable doll of our lovely ravenhaired moody moderator- do you want Buzz to win & keep the real one enslaved on Planet Putrid? I'm warning you to disarm, the mothership is inpenetrable, I could destroy you with just a mindthought!

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 12:52 AM

file_58313.jpg

Yez. I am quite a Woman Donald. Take me in Your Arms Donald, hold me, squeeze Me, run Your fingers through My Hair...call My Name Donald....for Brenda thought You would never come to save Her....you are indeed a Glorious Hunk...they speak highly of You in Digital Comics *sigh*...now ....take Me!!! Save Me from the Harem of the High Commander. Love Me Donald. Take Me to Your Farm ....I am Yours....and, I can't wait *sigh*

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 1:08 AM

file_58315.jpg

oh Brenda, yes, that should surely make him turn tail & flee, hehe

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 1:39 AM

file_58316.jpg

Er...don't call me Shirley...it's Brenda...now, take Me Girlfriend, while the High Commander is not looking, You scratch My back....and, I will scratch yours. I must get a little Kitty Door put in....to stop You sratching at My wee back door in the Night :)

DHolman ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 4:57 AM

file_58317.jpg

Mind ... not ... clear. So confusing. Who to believe? What about the foot rub. Her toes are so cute. But Cyn ... she says its a trick. She has made fun of me in the past ... even changing the name on the side of my fighter from "The Raven" to "S.S. Poopy-Pants" and she's always grabbing my butt and stuff, but she has never lied to me. Alright ... *pulls charged dark-matter saber from its sheath* By the sacred river of Yakisoba and the twice blessed virgins of Spankonia - I will find the lovely and oh so tasty raven haired one. And whomever is behind this dastardly plan will rue the day they played these games. ![thisiswear.jpg](http://www.dmholman.com/webimages/thisiswear.jpg)

Rork1973 ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 6:39 AM

Guys, I'm staying here! With Michele in her schoolgirl outfit and Raven in black leather, there's no better option than to stay here and to sacrifice my body as a love slave !

Caledonia ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 7:45 AM

My dear HC! Caledonia here reporting for duty! I had a wee nip too much of scotch last night and slept through your calls! It will not happen again. Give me the word and my pipes will strike fear into the heart of Buzz and his henchmen. Am I your neighbor? Too soon to tell dear HC but I could be soon:)

Michelle A. ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 9:07 AM

file_58318.jpg

Mmmm....Rork you are smart and very loyal.... I will reward you when this is over.....you will be happy! No Donald....do not fret....I am real....do not listen to the Blonde Chick with the blue eyes.....she is toxic...and poisons your mind... And hmmm....you like it when I grab your butt and uhh...other stuff... *sigh* I grow weary.....do I look like a Poser Doll? Get back here and rub me with that strawberry oil....

--- michelleamarante.com

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 10:44 AM

file_58319.jpg

How Dare You come onto My Ship in the State of partial Nudity without giving a "Tick" to warn us, we, of a Gentle Disposition. Aye! Your Butt Clutching Mitts, are off Limits here. You should be Banished to Rendererotica, You and Buzz Lastyear...He is just a Blimp. Now, Buzz Off! I must Iron the School Uniform, for the Platinum Blonde that has borrowed My Platinum Amex Card :( I hope She returns.....I did not know You could use a Charge Card to fetch a Bottle of Milk and some Fresh Kitty Litter. Why is Your Hand to Your Head....Moody One? Another of Your "Now" Famous Headaches....huh? I bet all Your Space Studz have seen this Pose many times....Your Libido is only enhanced by Asprin...shooo, be gone....take Your Frilly Smalls....for I have Caledonia, in Her Tartan G.String....they say that when a Chameleon crawls over Her Kilt, it becomes exhausted, by changing color all the time...Her Traditional Skirts are like a Fractal Programme. Come to Me Caledonia....I don't give a damn if You are My Neighbor....for You have a Lovely Garden and I have a Big Hoe :)....ooh, do You need Your Kilt Pressed?

Caledonia ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 10:55 AM

How did you know about the tartan G-string? Were you watching me dress this morning? You should have told me, I would have danced for you. I always need my kilt pressed.

Michelle A. ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 11:04 AM

I suspect Brenda is jealous because she doesn't look half as good as I in frillies and silk..... I see you are stressed... your hands must be shaking with nervousness for your lipstick is smeared.... That is a mighty tool you hold in your hands.....does it vibrate? Hmmm.... Now where is my Bayer....where is my Buzz....

--- michelleamarante.com

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 11:08 AM

Ok....toss Your Skirt over the Fence...look's like another fine Day, Cal, Your Garden is looking Lush, now, whilst I am Ironing Your Kilt, would You like for Me to Comb Your wee Sporan eh, Lass?

Caledonia ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 11:16 AM

Of course;) You can braid my hair too if you want whilst I compose a tune for you.

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 11:25 AM

file_58320.jpg

I will Braid Your wee Sporan with Pleasure my wee Haggis, but "foist" we must slip this Placebo Buzz Lastyear , to the Moody Moderator. She will never know that it isn't Buzz, until all Her Teeth start to rattle. The Cocoa may ease the Poor Dear's Permanent Headache. Now, please Cal...a wee Ditty , come compose a Tune....give us a Squeeze, make that Pussycat, with the 9 legs, howl and squeal with Delight....before the PDA comes back with My Platinum Card....if ever :(

spiderwebb ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 11:41 AM

file_58321.jpg

Commander of Highest I have tried to assemble the crew for a head count. We have been watching tapes of your past rescue missions to train and raise morale...somehow one of mine must have gotten mixed in...oops We are getting very excited and inspired by you! What's next?

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 11:50 AM

file_58322.jpg

If You are getting Excited my wee Spidey ....then it is time for a Commercial Break ....while the PDA, "Shop's till She Drop's"...I would like You to Bear Me 200 Son's. There will be no Dialouge for about a Millionth of a Second....while Spidey and I do the Tarantula Tarrentella. Now, come here....lets see what Silk You have Woven today *sigh*

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 12:02 PM

ring, ring HC? how many rolls of TP should I pick up? are you behaving yourself? oh & I found this real cute little lace teddy Brenda would just love, what do you think, should I get it? shall we mindmeld?:D

Rork1973 ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 12:03 PM

@Michele: Yes my 'masteress'....your wish is my command!

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 12:28 PM

file_58323.jpg

A Flower for You My Fair One. Yes, of course I have been behaving Myself...I have been entertaining wee Spidey with a Game of Daddy Long Legs *sigh* ...She has shown Me Her Silks....aaaaaah....She weaves a Wicked Web *sigh*....and of coure I have been combing the Neighbors wee Sporan, while She is down at the Loch, feeding Her Great Iguana, Nessie. Would You like to Mind Meld Dear One? Have You got Protection? Have You got Insurance? Have You got Privacy? For, if You are Showing Campers the Caves, they will be perplexed why You Shout and Srceam ! "AGAIN! HIGH COMMANDER!" and of course the resonding echo, will mean that it is indeed heard again, and again, and again, and agaain.....*squish* ...ooh, look....poor wee Spidey...I forgot to take Her out of the Bed :( My Sons! My Sons!! :(

jwdell ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 12:43 PM

file_58324.jpg

The AVGas has been loaded sir, we can commence fueling...

Akinom ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 1:25 PM

file_58325.jpg

SOS...SOS... Akinom is calling for our nurse...need some help!... PDA could come quickly... had a probe of that damn s***t Schnaps our HC gave me... and this came out now... foist I was asleep...then I was turned to green and I'm now inside my monitor... should have known better... normally I prefer some Vino Secco, red or white or some Martini...I mean a good one, not that Vodka Martini... damn, I knew this s***t Vodka was spiked... our foolish High Commander didn't believe me... damn, damn... SOS...SOS

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 2:41 PM

i knew it i know it ... ctrl+alt+delete ... where is Bioserge, he has the answer!!!!!!!! hang on girl! help is on the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akinom ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 3:00 PM

Oh Tania...it's good you're here... get me someone to help me,Dear...please!!!

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 3:07 PM

hang on girl! i'm workin' on that! where is my rebel without a fuse! he starts this strange melange with drinks and then he does the splits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 3:15 PM

u know i kinda like your new color ;0] i have good news the lab door was open, sweet! it want be long till i find the right code and take u out of there in the meantime follow the link www.brokensaints.com a cool storytale from some crazy weirdo canadians ;0]

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 3:17 PM

file_58326.jpg

Good Grief! Shooting Milkyways! Does the HC not get a moment to Himself! I have had My Trousers down most of the Night...for the pleasure of all ...and now I have them done , for My Own purpose, and I am beseiged by Vodka Induced Vixens that look like ....Shamrocks! Tania will bring some order on the Flight Deck, for I can rely on Her....even though She must be tired, for We have been River Dancing *sigh* most of the Night...it is a wonder there is still Elastic in my Smalls :( Monika Backwards sure looks Green about the Gills...She may need some Vitimin C. When my PDA, comes back with My Charge Card & the T.P. ....no, not a Tent...I am only a wee Man...I will Squeeze some Oranges, and get some Vitimin C into Monika Backwards....for, I feel She has Space Scurvey :( Nurse! Where are My Happy Pills? Where is My Olive? Where is My Dental Floss? Where is My Silk? Where is My PDA with the T.P. :(

Caledonia ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 3:26 PM

Calm down, dear commander! I am here, let me rub your tense shoulders until your happy pills arive. I will hum the tune I have made for you. I will put words to it later. Let me rub your feet with my silken hair. Do you feel better now? Stop worrying, Tania will keep things under control.

Michelle A. ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 3:35 PM

Hmmm....little does the Commander know that by tomorrow the lovely Cal will be playing her bagpipes for me....... Wheee....muwhahahaha....... Psstt...Did you find the rope that I left for you Cal? Quick while he is on the thrown doing his business....

--- michelleamarante.com

Akinom ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 3:36 PM

Okay, okay... take the Vitamines, but no more that damn Schnaps... you'd better had given me one those sweet toyboyz, glorious High Commander... don't mind of the colour just want to get out of this monitor... perhaps some of your Happy Pills will do?...CU

Caledonia ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 3:39 PM

Pssst... yes thank you! Don't worry Commander, I will be trying to captivate the Moody Moderator with my Massive Music and win her to our cause!

DHolman ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 4:06 PM

file_58327.jpg

Mother of all creatures both big and small!!!! OOOOOoooo... Soft ... frilly ... warm ... delicate ... silky. This must end! I will find out for myself if this is a mere Poser ... a dastardly illusion meant to beguile and destroy. Yes ... I will make the sacrafice and put my very body in potential mortal danger. Yes yes ... I will go to her and I will see. I will be able to tell. My keen senses ... my razor-sharp intution ... the feel of soft, supple skin beneath my fingers as the oil warms beneath my touch .... what was I saying? Oh yes!! I don't care how long it takes - hours ... days ... weeks ... months. I will not rest until I know the truth. I go now ... into the known or unknown. Nobody eat my jello while I'm gone!! -=>Donald

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 4:16 PM

file_58328.jpg

NOW HEAR THIS! NOW HEAR THIS! Did You hear that? Did You hear that? My Business on the Throne has been Conducted, and I Bidet You all, Hello. Foistly, there has been a delay with the PDA, apparently Her Space Scooter hit a wee Wabbit, and She will be late, as I had a report, that She was seen trying to revive it.....in the most unusual way. So, no T.P. until She gets back, so everyone will need to ....er....use the Bidet, when I am not doing the Hand Washing of the HT5FB's Small's. What skilled Fingers You have Cal, rubbing the back of my Neck....via My Ear Hole, Yes....things are very different where I come from....what about You, do You Live in the Glen? Will You be in Loch Lomond before Me? Will You Toss the Caber with Me? Aye, Me wee Sprog Lassie .....without the ID#, and probably from Foxton ...a little lower on the Neck...I have a feeling that you may Collaborate with the Leather Clad Lounge Lizard ....the Moderating Monitor!!! YES! YOU SPIKED OUR WODKA!!! You are replaced from the Top HOT 5, by jwdell....for He has ID# and, even though His hands are rough, He has a Gentle Mind. Now, begone shoooooo.......BUZZ OFF....back to Queen Couch and the Planet Putrid ....for....No One is allowed aboard without ID# I Have Spoken!

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 4:37 PM

file_58329.jpg

A *gift* and a *kiss* for Dholman, for I am Inflated with Him....I am Besotted and under His Flatulence.....could He be a Spy from Planet Putrid? I smell something Fishy here.Has He come with Scents and Oudours, to try and Win over My Crew....as He has Me.....anoother *kiss*.....now, the Probe Dear Boy, ...bring Your Soft Toy.

Michelle A. ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 4:59 PM

file_58330.jpg

I must vouch for Cal that she did not tie you to the toilet willingly.... She was under the spell of my Golden Massage Machine just $19.95 by RoncoTVtel.... With one touch of it's vibrating vibiness she was hypnotized and had to do my bidding. Take her back to you Hot Harem Honeys it is all she desires to serve you.... I am afraid that it is too late for you with Donald ....he has been consumed by my charms and is currently taking a short nap, before I wake him with tickles and another dance.

--- michelleamarante.com

starshuffler ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 5:14 PM

No way I'm gonna trade my yellow bikini for a tacky and highly unfashionable space suit. No worries, Ravenhead, I have monkeyboy Ficticious wrapped around my little pinky. ;-) Where are the rest of our minions? Muwahahaha... the end is nigh... (* (the cosmic bikini-clad Moderator)

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 5:57 PM

file_58331.jpg

You Starshuffler...don't drag Your feet on MY Spaceship...here, have some Cocoa, so You have the Plaything Ficticious, and Your Cahoot in Crime, the Raven One...still broken Hearted over not being accepted in the Edgar Alan Poe Society, She has scurried off to the Laundry , stuffing as much Washing in as possible....even having to sit on the Machine (Fast Spin) ....for I fear that Buzz Lustyeah, has had an Acid Attack! He is .....Corroded!!!! He has Short Circuited...Ha ha...and, why would You Champion Caledonia....if it was not in Your interest? Huh? She is a Pied Piper of the Harem, trying to Lure My Spaced Rats, to follow Her, as She Plays Her Sweet Tune.....NO ID# ...then , My Heart is Empty......as is My Head....but, I will still talk to You, over the Fence, Cal. Why don't You just pop in for a wee Cup of Tea, when I get Home. Perhaps even a wee bit of Short Bread. Ta ta for now, Cherrio Dearies. For, I must now Wash the "HT20FB's" Smalls, and hang them on the clothes line, as a Signal of Where My Crew Stand (You too John) in My Hit Parade of Hot Top 20 Foxy Babes *sigh*....and, I was very disapponted with hearing how nice and quite the Photography Gallery is, now that the High Commander has His Own Genre :(

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 6:33 PM

file_58332.jpg

whew! I'm back! what a day! i hit a poor orbiting wabbit with my space scooter... he's spacekill now! oh well... i brought back a surprise for everyone! *grin*... (you'll like this one starshuffler!)

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 6:41 PM

file_58334.jpg

I had picked up one for Brenda & thought I'd go ahead & get silks for every crewmember!!! those spacesuits can be damn uncomfortable! (there wasn't a limit on the card was there HC?)

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 7:02 PM

file_58335.jpg

Spend! Big Spender! Speeeeeend a little time with Me! No Limit on the Card Dear, grab Yourself a Leah Jet and a Vinnie Van, for I have been going through the Money in my Pockets, and discovered that I am indeed going through the Change. My Brenda Gender has Rendered, so if You are not offended to share Your Suspender, with My Alter Gender, then....Silks for all.....Silks! Throw the Space Suits to the Trash cans of Space! Where are My Happy Pills! Where is My Floral Frock? Where is Donald? Where is Fearajinx? Where is My Cocoa?

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 9:50 PM

file_58339.jpg

!OFFICIAL NOTICE! we are closing in on Planet Putrid, Don't-call-me-Scotty, lock & load!!!! won't be long before we complete our mission & bring our ravenhaired moody moderator back to grace our forum & gallery, already Buzz is corroding as we speak, (poor Donald, he looks a bit spent) (Spidey! are you ok gf?) (Akinom is looking better) (at least Tania seems to be in good shape) (why do i keep hearing bagpipes?) Tonight! since our HC is having a gender bender & we now have these fine silks to wear, A PAJAMA PARTY IS CALLED FOR! TONIGHT! one last blow out before blow up! (& returning home) to celebrate our near victory... i mean, why wait, right? :D (don't know why this whole message box kept uploading! ahhh... sorry bout all the false ebots)

jwdell ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 10:28 PM

file_58340.jpg

Locked and loaded, most sensible PDA, the weapon is ready... Jammie time, let's PAAAAAARtaaaaY

jwdell ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 10:45 PM

file_58341.jpg

ATTENTION: Sensors have picked up what appears to be an armed intruder on deck 44 double-D, is there anyone left who's sober enough to respond to this threat?

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 10:49 PM

...I shot the sheriff...but I did not shoot the deputy... de,da,da,da..

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 10:50 PM

file_58342.jpg

Thank Goodness You have brought in the Monstrous Secret Weapon, The Demon Child that Stephen King could only Dream of. Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! I like a Gal that looks like Her Dad. I have undergone a severe Gender Transition....actually jwdell is in with my 4 other Hot Top Foxy Babes....He seems to have settled well. *a kiss* The Moody Moderator has indeed had a serious Burnout...and, rumour has it, that Buzz Died of a Massive Headache ....that noise, the Moaning. A lovely Silk Pyjama Party tonight.....for, I have been advidse to "Take a break" either in a State Hospital, a State Prison or a State Park. The Prison is looking like Fun, for they Share their wee Cabins, and there is also a chance of Romance....if You share with someone like Bubba the Basher :( Yes, I could hang wee Gingham Curtains in My Cell, if it doesn't work out....I will go to the Park. Now, excuse Me....I have a Headache :(

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.