Tue, Oct 22, 4:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: braindead question on P5 upgrades...

Scarab ( ) posted Wed, 04 June 2003 at 10:21 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 2:02 AM

Well it finally happened to me....system crash requiring total system restore. Fortunately I was able to access the CD burner under "safe mode" and I think I got all my downloads and runtime backed up. However, I obviously have to reinstall P5 and will need to do the upgrade. I had previously only done the SR1 upgrade and had not gone further as I was satisfied with the performance. Now I just want to make sure of something. The new SR3 upgrade...will that be all I need? I mean, I don't have to get the SR2 and SR1 and put them on first do I? I have been fighting this damned crash for three days and have had very little sleep, so be patient with me...the braindead in the title was not a joke.... Scarab<-face in the cornflakes this morning....

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 04 June 2003 at 10:47 AM
  1. Install Poser 5. 2) Install the Figure Update. 3) Install the SR3 update. 4) Go back to sleep.

Scarab ( ) posted Wed, 04 June 2003 at 11:39 AM

already there....... ZZZZZZZzzzzcarab

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.