Mon, Oct 7, 2:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: just wanted to say hello

NorthernCreed ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2003 at 8:17 PM ยท edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 12:24 AM

to all you talented folks....some very talented souls here.;)......glad to be a part of this community
NorthernCreed;)

dbigers ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2003 at 9:57 PM

Hello yourself. I must say that after viewing your recent uploads, you too are very talented. I am still in the learning process with Vue. I am a freelance 3D artist. My main tool for the past few years has been LightWave. But I have had the most fun using Vue the past few weeks. (when I have time) Luckily I also have a real job. ;-) Look forward to seeing more of your work. Donnie

dadamson ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 1:53 AM

Welcome!! Hope you have as much fun with Vue as I have!

gebe ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 3:51 AM

Welcome in the club :-). Don't hesitate to ask for help and share your ideas with us.

Guitta
guittalogo.GIF
tutorials for beginners

Djeser ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 5:34 AM

Welcome to Vue forum and galleries; I have enjoyed looking at your renders you've posted.

Sgiathalaich

YL ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 5:37 AM

Welcome to a new Vue user !

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 7:47 AM

Hey welcome, I am sure you will love this experience and this forum, so many smart and wonderful talent here, welcome, welcome, welcome. If you need any free models just yell, I am sure we can get you some to enhance your Vue experience...again lots of talent here at Renderosity and this forum was so open to me when I first came and has always been wonderful. Sharen

sacada ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 9:49 PM

Welcome. You've been pumping a lot of quality images out. You must have a bit of an archive. Keep up the great work.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.