Fri, Sep 20, 12:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Woo-hoo!

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 12:12 AM · edited Wed, 17 July 2024 at 4:27 PM

Congrats to all the fellow fractalers who made it into the DVD for the macworld and siggraph exhibitions! I feel so honoured to be along with such great artists! Tresamie, Sophielerlei, PaulDeCelle, firefly and everyone else. Congrats!!!!!!!

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

stotty ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 7:24 AM

I second that Barbara :), A big congratulations to all the artists selected ,but a special one to the Fracalist's :)

firefly ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 9:30 AM

I echo that! Big Congratulations to you Fractal Artists who will be showcased on the Renderosity DVD! This is very, very exciting!

tresamie ( ) posted Sun, 22 June 2003 at 12:49 PM

Yes, congratulations to everyone that made the list! Now, if I could just figure out what image they used...

Fractals will always amaze me!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.