Tue, Oct 22, 6:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Will V2 hair work on V3?

Laver2k ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 6:31 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 4:33 AM

I was looking at Koz's hair downloads but Im not sure if they will work on V3. Will they? thanks in advance.

rockets ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 6:44 AM

Yes they will with a little tweaking. Some of them were actually made for V3, but will work on the other characters with a little tweaking too.

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

Laver2k ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 7:59 AM

Great, thanks =)

3-DArena ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 8:52 AM

Attached Link: http://thenetherworks.com

SUre they will you just need to adjust the center. Netherworks has a quick pose to set the center for you - it's in the free forum at 3-D Arena (but our forums are down until later today - hopefully they will be back then *sigh*) but it is probably also available on his site - see the link. Just click it and the V2 hair will go where it should on V3.

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

Laver2k ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 8:59 AM

wow those are some useful downloads. thanks =)

Laver2k ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 9:01 AM

Oh, where do i put the pz2 and rsr files?

3-DArena ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 9:13 AM

IF they aren't auto placed then they can put them wherever it's the easiest for you. I just put them into my DAZ V3 pose library.

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

Phantast ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 9:09 AM

Basically all hairs work on all figures with only minor tweaking required. So minor it's not worth making a pose file for.

Laver2k ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 1:16 PM

What kind of tweaking because I always mess up the figures =(

Phantast ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 6:11 PM

Usually adjusting the y trans and the z scale slightly. A lot easier, for instance, than posing most props.

Laver2k ( ) posted Sun, 22 June 2003 at 10:08 AM

thank you =)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.