Tue, Oct 1, 5:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: How do i make rotating morphs?

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 25 June 2003 at 12:04 PM ยท edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 5:30 PM

How do i make a prop (figure) with rotating wheels like some cars for poser have? I actually want to know how to make the wheels turn more than 360 degrees. e.g. 760 1100 etc

ockham ( ) posted Wed, 25 June 2003 at 12:16 PM

Just bring in the wheels as separate objects, and parent them to the body (or to suspension parts). If you're building the entire thing as a CR2, be sure to turn off "Bend" for everything. Edit the CR2, replace all "bend 1" by "bend 0". Morphs will -not- create rotation.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

maclean ( ) posted Wed, 25 June 2003 at 2:51 PM

To elaborate on ockham's post, you need to have the wheels as separate body parts in order for them to be 'rotatable'. This means building a cr2 figure. Do you already have the car? If so, what format is it in, and do you know anything about figure-making? To be able to help more, we'd need more info. At the worst, you could have the car body as a prop and the 4 wheels as smart-props parented to it, but that's a very klunky way of doing it. mac

xantor ( ) posted Thu, 26 June 2003 at 2:11 PM

thank you ockham and maclean macleans answer was the one I needed I will try that it isnt a car Im making its a ballista type thing I just used the cars available for poser as an example. I know quite a bit about character making but I`m not an expert...

xantor ( ) posted Sun, 07 September 2003 at 2:41 PM

okham`s answer was good as well :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.