Fri, Sep 20, 12:57 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Best hour to send images

Jepessen ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 9:15 AM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 8:02 AM

I've seen that there are hours, inthe day, that there are few fractal artists, and hour, in which there are more. What's the CST hour in which there are the major number of artists inthe site? because I think that this is the best hour to post images. Daniele

hewsan ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 3:39 AM

Could be mistaken... but believe the question is mute. As this is an international community, interested members will be logged on at all hours... and as a couple images i posted yesterday [:)] are already 34 pages deep in the "all" listings... images will be buried fast here. But still, by selecting just the type of images you are interested in, i.e. Fractals, new works can still be found without the necessity of going through pages of those, that might be wonderfull works, but just not of the moments interest.

firefly ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 12:08 PM

That's right hewsan. When I want to view fractals I go straight to the fractal gallery. When I want to see what is generally posted I then go to "all". This also seems to be the general practice by most folks :)

abmlober ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 2:09 PM

I think most viewers come from the USA or America - it's an American site and a site with English language. Therefore American daytime is when most viewers are there...

:rolleyes::sad:
Joy of Frax

pennylane ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2003 at 2:27 AM

hmmm.... nitetime grin 9pm to 2am... pacific time... geez, isn't that when everyone's here...? American daytime..? I work then.. laughing this is how i relax AFTER work, before sleepin'... or whatever else it is you might be doin'

marcusbacus ( ) posted Sat, 26 July 2003 at 9:23 PM

I've noticed that my posts that are posted late night (2AM my time - I'm currently 2hrs ahead CST but it changes during the year) get much less attention (read: less views) than those that are posted in the afternoon, which I don't do often. Stuff posted on weekends also tend to have a lot of comments posted on Mondays.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.