Fri, Sep 20, 7:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Making Vicky Symmetrical

buck ( ) posted Sat, 24 June 2000 at 7:43 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:46 AM

Does anyone know of an easier way to transfer MT settings from Left chest to right (or vice-versa) on Vicky other than twiddling the individual parameter dials? The figure symmetry menu item only seems to affect limbs. Buck

Viomar ( ) posted Sat, 24 June 2000 at 8:25 PM

You could try Masa's "MTmirror"... Check the links at right

buck ( ) posted Sat, 24 June 2000 at 10:12 PM

Which link would that be???

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sat, 24 June 2000 at 10:39 PM

Here's the URL http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/PROGRAM/MTmirrorU.html It's Masa's program. His main page URL is http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/index.html It is a brand new program, and there haven't been many reports of how it works. I don't know if it will work with Vicki or not. She seems to be "different" in many ways, and some "standard" tricks don't work with her.

Jaager ( ) posted Sat, 24 June 2000 at 11:59 PM

Are you asking about making morphs yourself? or applying already loaded morphs? MTmirror is for making morphs, and a handy program it is. You have to dial in each morph. If you are going to on/off the morphs, you can use the short cut under body and set up whole body morphs.

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sun, 25 June 2000 at 12:18 AM

Jaager caused me to think in another direction. I don't know if it will work with aftermarket morphs, but set your dials on one side chest (for example), click edit/copy or press control/c, then select the other side chest, click edit/paste or press control/v

buck ( ) posted Sun, 25 June 2000 at 9:50 AM

Specifically what I'm now doing is... Starting with a Vicky fully loaded with MTs, I pose her left collar, setting parameter dials for breast size, droop, etc. until I have the effect I'm looking for (possibly a dozen settings). Now I note all the settings for the left collar, go to the right collar, and individually set each parameter dial the same as the corresponding dial for the left collar. My question is, is there an easier way of doing this? (it seems like the figure symmetry function should do this, but it won't) I'll download Masa's program and play with it I'll also see if I can find any way to do the copy and paste thing. Letcha know if I find a way... Otherwise, it'll have to continue being the "brute force" method. :) Buck

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sun, 25 June 2000 at 9:58 AM

Did you try copy/paste like I suggested above? It works for the stock morphs. I haven't tried it with morphs made by others.

buck ( ) posted Sun, 25 June 2000 at 3:33 PM

wyrwulf!!.... Your technique works great!!! I never knew Poser supported copy and paste operations for MTs. Thanks a lot! One happy Buck :))

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sun, 25 June 2000 at 8:50 PM

Happy to help. It will work for posing, too, but it usually reverses the pose for the opposite side.

Jaager ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2000 at 12:17 AM

I will have to try that. One suggestion: after you have your collars formed just so, save as a new cr2, open it in MorphManager, select a collar and combine the morphs into one. (char)breasts. export it if you want it in your morph library, delete the constituent morphs, repeat for other side, save the cr2. When you open in Poser set dial to 1.0. I suggest not including any "gravity" morphs in the combined one or deleting same. As you use different poses you will need to adjust those. If the conformation looks good, share the combined morphs.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.