Sat, Sep 21, 4:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: WIP - scene illustration for project "Death's Hero"

arabinowitz ( ) posted Thu, 22 June 2000 at 9:36 AM · edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 5:41 AM

file_129196.jpg

This is a scene for a project I'm working on, entitled "Death's Hero." I copyrighted the treatment for this last year, and my skills are starting to get to the point where I can create somewhat decent scenes for the written stuff. How's the lighting and color in the image. Any other constructive criticism would help. Thanks. Aharon

Inkwolf ( ) posted Fri, 23 June 2000 at 2:43 PM

I guess nobody has any criticism--looks pretty good to me!

arabinowitz ( ) posted Fri, 23 June 2000 at 3:34 PM

Thanks. I was starting to think nobody was here anymore. But I actually am looking for some constructive critism...

lilmikee ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2000 at 5:52 PM

The scene looks good.Although I think the lighting could use some more work. the two by the pillars look a bit too sharp compared to the rest of the scene.Also the wall or the pillars could use some aging somehow with the texture (looks too new).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.