Sun, Oct 6, 6:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: PLH: BM Test Renders

Staale ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 7:39 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 4:37 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_66517.jpg

New message so that I dont have to flag nudity in the release string, it loads faster to. An AfroArabic head with a mix of slim morph on the body and a chest morph I cant remember the name of. This render also uses the good old parented global light trick. 1. Turn light into spot. 2. Parent spot to camera. 3. Turn light back into global. You now have a camera parented global light. (light conditions does not change when you turn the camera around) All renders are reduced in size to save download time.

Staale ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 7:40 AM

file_66518.jpg

An Asian head / neck morph.

Staale ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 7:44 AM

file_66519.jpg

The Big1 and Big3 morphs, hair by Maya (i think) helmet by me. I have made 15 variations of the texture i bought from Daz, i saved the actions so they will probably be included with BM for V3 or released separately (the actions not the textures).

Staale ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 7:45 AM

file_66520.jpg

The back of Big3.

Staale ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 7:47 AM

file_66521.jpg

Big4 and african head. (powerful upper body)

Staale ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 7:48 AM

file_66522.jpg

Big Vs Slim.

Staale ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 7:49 AM

file_66523.jpg

Some of my work mixed with daz.

Staale ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 7:50 AM

file_66524.jpg

Female and Teen morphs mixed, with a daz asian head.

Staale ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 7:52 AM

file_66525.jpg

Female medium and newSlim morphs mixed.

Staale ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 7:54 AM

file_66526.jpg

And finaly the last one :) Slim3all morph. Without PLH making these morphs for V3 would take forever!

kobaltkween ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 11:28 AM

what is plh?

kobaltkween ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 11:31 AM

d'oh! sorry, nevermind, just hadn't read further down the forum.

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 12:13 PM

LOL I did the same thing cobalt and then deleted it. Marque

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 1:17 PM

Fantastic!!! A truly real-looking body shape!! :o). Are they gonna be available for sale or free? Are they, huh? Please, please say yes! LOL ;o) Laurie

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 1:31 PM

I still don't know what it is :) .. So what is it? Ad looks good

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 1:56 PM

PLH=Poser's Little Helper :o). A program that helps you to make .obj morphs injectable. Since I don't do morphs (because I can't...hehehe)...I'd just LOVE to have the one's Staale did. I adore the one where the woman actually has hips and thighs like normal women do :oD. Laurie

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 2:00 PM

Even the fat ladies look more realistic....not the chunky fat morphs that Daz has for V3. Most of the fat ladies that I know (and I can almost include myself in that category...hehehe) look more like Staales big girls and not like the Daz heavy morphs. Don't know anyone who has fat chunks at the wrists and ankles. They just get thicker, not chunky ;o). Laurie

nikitacreed ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 3:18 PM

Fantastic!!!

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 3:48 PM

Ahhh .. I am guessing I can't use it probably . Had to do a search to try and figure out what it was.

lesbentley ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 6:06 PM

Great stuff Post #4 is a real cute! P.S. Is it posible to use PLH on a full body object made by loading a cr2 in Poser 4, zeroing the rots and trans, then exporting as obj from the interface? I have tried this but can't get the resulting obj to work properly in PLH, PLH works fine when I morph the original P4NudeWom.obj in ZBrush, but I do a lot of my morphs with magnets in the Poser 4 interface. I don't know much about modeling or OBJ files so perhaps I am missing something obvious here, any particular export options I should use, I have tried ticking everything, and everything except "As morph target". Any help much apreciated.

PabloS ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 8:38 PM

Staale ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 10:58 AM

Sorry for the slow reply, somebody must have slipped me internet methadone as I seem to be totally of the hook, I can go for days without surfing. They will be available for free or for sale, I havent decided, I regard posette to be a free model but I havent decided about V3. Strangely enough I never thought of the poser exported .obj files when I made PLH so I never tested it against them. Do you export the entire model or just a part of it? Magnets is one of those things in poser I never use. I have to check how the poser exported .obj files contains before I can answer this.

Staale ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 1:28 PM

Select first and last option during .obj export so that group names are called hip and not hip:1, poser adds a figure ID ( :1, :2, etc ) after the group name internally and if you use the default export setting the exported .obj also have this group name ending. You should also export a full model first and use it as the original .obj sins poser might not export the model perfectly. To find out load original V3 as the original model and load a full Poser exported V3 as a morph target, when you calculate the morph zero deltas should be produced. If deltas are produced use the delta filter to find out how inaccurate the poser export is. If the inaccuracy is large use an unmorphed Poser exported V3 as original as it will have the same errors as the morph and therefore it should produce less morph slag during calculation. If you have an .obj with the :1 ending then you should be able to morph them against the original V3 by using the Group Fix tool and manually select the group relations. Staale

lesbentley ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 6:20 PM

Thanks Staale. My motherboard died the other day so I will be without my own PC, and without Poser for at least a few days. As soon as I am up and running again I will try your suggestions.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.